Help, Why This Happen?

Dear Friends:

I Like To Be A Good Christian, But Always Somethimes Happen, Like This:
I Am Puting Together An Apologetics Page And I Am Becoming More And More Unite With Jesus, But When I Do This Always Sometimes Happen (right Now I Have Troubles In My Marriage And Also With My Family)
Please Pray For Me, Because I Have Come A Long Way And Sometimes My Croos Is Too Heavy You See

For Many Years I Did Not Care About The Church (i Am Catholic Since My Birth) And Even Lived In Sacrilege Because I Had Communion While I Were In Mortal Sin And I Did Not Care, But I Began Changing, And When I Try To Start A More Spiritual Life All Hell Brakes Loose Literaly, Please Pray For Me And Mine.

I think Christ recognizes that we will always be sinners, and face sin every day, but this is why he gave us the Church and himself. It’s purpose is to help you stand up against sin and evil and eventually reunite with him in the glory in Heaven

Remember that all your Catholic brothers and sisters will be praying for you, Christ will be with you, the Church and clergy will be with you. You are not alone :“Be not Afraid.”

I am sorry to hear of your trials. I think the devil may be working over-time to try and get you back to not carring. As a fellow re-vert, I can say that this happened to me also. I would say just continue to pray and frequent the sacraments. Don’t worry too much about the apologetics part of it, that will come around with prayer.

As far as troubles in your marriage, spend time with your spouse as best as you are able, in charity. If the apologetics is causing a rift, just pull it back a bit. It’s not as important to be right as it is to love.

I hope I’m not offending you, I’m speaking more from my own experience than from knowing your situation, which I don’t…

God bless, and I’ll pray for you.
Jim

Friend,

This may be satan trying to pull you away from God’s work! Continue to pray to do God’s will in all things, and pray that these attacks be removed from you. Of course, it is possible that God wants you to focus more on your family at this time. It is impossible for us to know, only you can find the truth. Continue to pray and we will also!

John

Miguel, I was feeling very sorry for myself last week. I even said out LOUD that it seemed as though only the immoral are rewarded on earth. Well, I know I was feeling down, sad and lonely and I also know these feelings can become tools of the Devil or Tools of Jesus. I started using the tool of St. Faustina in that I kept repeating to myself “Jesus, I trust in you” in my prayers. Gradually the feelings faded and I am, once again, able to face the trials and tribulations I am going through right now with the absolute certainty that my suffering is for good, that Jesus has a plan and there is a reason. I must be willing to step up to the plate and do the next right thing NO MATTER WHAT anyone else in my family or circle of friends is doing and ESPECIALLY if it looks like they are getting ‘rewarded’ for bad behavior.

Continue on your journey, my brother. You will be ok.

The wisdom of the saints:

*If God sends you many sufferings, it is a sign that He has great plans for you and certainly wants to make you a saint. *
St. Ignatius Loyola

There is no surer way to know that one is a saint than to see him lead a holy life and yet suffer desolation, trials and tribulations. St. Louis Gonzaga

I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish He didn’t trust me so much. --Mother Teresa

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.