Help with a book title

I’ve always found discussion about the miracles associated with Marian apparitions and Eucharist, etc. to be effective and intriguing for people not close to the faith. I remember reading the advertisement for a book once that examines the scientific and medical process by which these miracles are verified, showing that there is much credibility to these claims. Anyone know of a book like that? For the life of me I can’t remember a title or author, but I’d like to pick it up and have it handy if someone ever wants to know more. On that note, are their any good books on the incurruptables? I know our faith doesn’t depend on these things, but God gave us these gifts for a reason, and I think part of it is to show people his awesome power and to mark his awesome church, so I’d like to have better tools with which to explain them. Thanks in advance.

I don’t know of any books, but there is a good deal of information about miracles on the Internet. One is at
catholicapologetics.net/
Look under the apologetics section called Creation and Other Miracles

Also, there are a few good articles on miracles at
catholiceducation.org/index.html
Just do a search on “miracles”.

Maybe one of these books is it:

miraclerosarymission.org/eucharistone.html

There is a book called “The Miracle Detective” by Randall Sullivan. He investigates how the Church investigates Marian apparitions and finds his own faith in the process. A very good read.

There’s a book called “The Incorruptibles” by Joan Cruz. I haven’t read the book myself, but I understand it’s a highly recommended book on that subject. She also wrote a book about Eucharistic Miracles, called, you guessed it “Eucharistic Miracles”

Hope this helps

Healing Fire of Christ: Reflections on Modern Miracles - Knock, Lourdes, Fatimaby Paul Glynn and David Cremin

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.