Help with JW's and Paradise

Can someone help me respond to this JW idea?

God created man and put them in an earthly paradise, therefore this was his plan, and in the end those who serve God will live in an earthly paradise. (some will go to heaven, but only a small number.) Anything other than the plan of an earthly paradise would mean that God “changed his plan”.

I guess I have never really thought about how the beginning and end relate. Can someone help me out with this?

What is it that you need help with? Catholics also believe that God’s plan was for man to live in a paradise that is free from death, disease and decay.

Catholics believe at the end of the world that those men and women who names are written in the Book of Life will live in the restored creation. **CATECHISM OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

ARTICLE 12
"I BELIEVE IN LIFE EVERLASTING"** [ **

VI. THE HOPE OF THE NEW HEAVEN AND THE NEW EARTH**](http://www.scborromeo.org/ccc/p123a12.htm)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.