Help with Rosaries

Hi everyone,

My name is David. I am a college student that is teaching Catechesis at my parish. I have an awesome group of about 32 kids that I am teaching and one of the things we talked about doing is the rosary. Most of the kids at my parish come from poor families and therefore don’t have a rosary to pray with. I want to be able to give each of my students a rosary, but currently I don’t have finances to do so. Therefore, I am just wondering if there is anyone that could generously donate 32 rosaries or the resources so I can make them myself?

Thank you so much and may God bless you all!
David

Your Priest should have funds in the parish to be able to help with things for religious education

2 Likes

Try Rosary Army. https://newevangelizers.com/products-page/free-and-more/all-twine-knotted-rosary/

From the FAQ:
If I represent a church or religious school inside the United States, can I place a bulk order of rosaries for my organization? If the current inventory can support an order of your size, Rosary Army would be happy to help. Rosary Army has a separate bulk order protocol that is available upon request. Please send your bulk order inquiry to email@newevangelizers.com and include the details of your organization and the event the rosaries are needed for.

1 Like

There’s an organization called Our Lady’s rosary Makers and I believe they will send you the supplies to make simple plastic cord rosaries very inexpensively if you’re using them to evangelize.

1 Like

Autom catalog has bulk rosaries - very inexpensive.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help! God Bless!

Was he able to help you with that? I have a place I order them in bulk ( the plastic ones) and the come each individually bagged with a Rosary instruction sheet. All you pay for is the shipping. We put them out at Church for people to take FREE. We are already in our second bulk order because they went so fast. I’ll try to remember to send you the link. Remind me of I don’t send it to you in a few days.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.