Henry Poole: Saved in Hope?

Just saw this film today.

I could see most people missing the point, but this movie does a good job of reawakening hope and reminding us that sometimes faith can just be downright rewarding.

The people affected by their faith in this movie (I won’t give it away) were very heart warming.

Here is a video with what I think is a pretty good music cut from the movie (kinda’ U2-ish):

Golden State "All Roads Lead Home"
uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uUsv_dDqX6U

Below are 2 brief video clips from the movie. If you don’t care about the sneak-peek then take a look. Also, check them out if you think you won’t be seeing the movie.

However, be forwarned….

They both disclose two of the charecters affected by the unusual circumstances. So if you don’t want to know, then don’t look!

wingclips.com/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16825&category_id=829

wingclips.com/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16823&substring=henry+poole+is+here

*Anyone else watch the movie yet?..

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe."
Saint Augustine

I believe though I do not comprehend, and I hold by faith what I cannot grasp with the mind.
Saint Bernard

http://www.billpetro.com/blog/uploaded_images/star-706445.jpg

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.