Herman Cain Sexual Harassment Charges: Fourth Woman Makes Allegations Against Candidate

I don’t know why you posted Bible verses. Even Christians lie and maybe his accuser isn’t a Christian at all

These accusations appear to be politically motivated by those who want Obama re-elected, or want a loser Republican candidate.

Wouldn’t it make more sense for one of the Republican candidates to go after Cain so he can drop in the polls?

Yes, Cain said that because he had told his campaign manager (?), who later went to work for Perry.

And it could be that Cain was wrong, or it could be that he is right and the Democrats have just picked up the ball. I don’t recall hearing Cain say anything definitive.

Cain’s campaign manager certainly sounded definitive:
“The Perry campaign needs to apologize to Herman Cain and his family,” said Mark Block, Cain’s campaign manager and chief of staff, Wednesday evening on FOX News. “The actions of the Perry campaign are despicable … Mr. Cain never committed any sexual harassment. Period. End of story.”

So maybe the Perry campign did it and the Dems are picking up the ball?

Who knows? They sure went after Palin and Bachman, about whom Democrats said they had no chance at all. They might actually worry about Cain. But they will get around to every Repub candidate with a smear campaign eventually.

If the Perry campaign did it, then there is no reason for the Democrats to do anything.:rolleyes:

? Without fuel, a fire goes out. This seems to be getting a little bit of fuel every day.

That’s the media. Now, if you argue that the media is mostly Democrat, then you may have a point.:slight_smile:

Herman Cain, accuser #4 named as: Sharon Bialek, registered Republican, Chicagoan, mother, college graduate, ex co-host of cooking show. She worked at NRA educational foundation.

From press conference Gloria Allred is giving, twitter updates here:

“She could have attempted to sell her story but chose not to.” – Allred.

“Mr. Cain is actively lying to Americans.” – Gloria Allred, characteristically understated.

A month before terminated interacted with cain at convention and a luncheon.

A month later let go - devastated… Reached out to cain after fire.

July 1997 arranged to meet in hotel bar.

Went to dinner, she asked for job help… Parked car, she describes attire- he reached under her dress.

“He put his hand on my leg, under my skirt and reached for my genitals.” --Sharon Bialek.

Bialek says Cain made advances and, when, rebuffed, said “You want a job, right?”

“I am coming forward to give a face and a voice for those someone who can’t come forward.” – Sharon Bialek.

“Mr. Cain, I implore you, make this right.” – Sharon Bialek.

Allred: Cain offered client ‘his idea of a stimulus package:’

Read more: politico.com/news/stories/1111/67768.html#ixzz1d33APA4b

She is speaking now.

CNN Live Stream:

cnn.com/video/#/video/cvplive/cvpstream3

She sounds credible to me.

Yes, she does. She also has two other individuals to whom she told about the harassment at the time, though she did not tell them the details; those two individuals have apparently given sworn statements.

Hermain Cain’s campaign sent out a statement immediately, denying the allegations.

Statement from Cain campaign spokesman J.D. Gordon:

“Just as the country finally begins to refocus on our crippling $15 trillion national debt and the unacceptably high unemployment rate, now activist celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred is bringing forth more false accusations against the character of Republican front-runner Herman Cain.

“All allegations of harassment against Mr. Cain are completely false. Mr. Cain has never harassed anyone. Fortunately the American people will not allow Mr. Cain’s bold “9-9-9 Plan”, clear foreign policy vision and plans for energy independence to be overshadowed by these bogus attacks.”

caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/2011/11/07/herman-cain-releases-statement-as-4th-accuser-tells-story-live-on-cnn/

I don’t think this is a bogus attack - I think Herman Cain has been caught up in his own arrogance. He clearly doesn’t understand the “American people” if he thinks he’s going to be able to bully and bluster his way through this one.

Because credible people read a lawyer prepared statement and refuse to take questions.

And another publication that has proof that Cain is a predator…

Robin Givhan, fashion columnist for the Daily Beast and former Post critic, says that Cain’s double-breasted suits aren’t conveying the meaning he hopes:

At first, the style seemed to play to his hustings sales pitch: He was the accomplished businessman who, while preaching tough love — or disdain — to the unemployed, assured voters that he could right this country’s finances if only given the opportunity … But now, when it’s alleged that Cain wielded his executive power in a sexual and inappropriate way, that in-your-face, sartorial swagger reads in damning ways.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/arts-post/post/herman-cains-suits-double-breasted-double-meaning/2011/11/04/gIQAReUtmM_blog.html

I smell fear…

How is Herman bullying and bolstering his way out of this?

I think she covered all the bases in her statement.

Your post makes no sense to me.:confused:

So, zero evidence and prepared statements can sway your opinion?

Of course the man is guilty, he’s a man and to make it worse he’s black. Guilty until proven innocent.

Did these four accusers go to the police or not?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.