HHS Secretary Sebelius visits Memphis library [gets a useful gift]

From the AP:Misinformation about the Affordable Care Act is contributing to some Americans' uneasiness about the law and their lack of understanding about how it affects their families, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said Friday

Sebelius, U.S. Rep. Steve Cohen and Memphis Mayor A C Wharton Jr. visited the Benjamin L. Hooks Central Library on Friday for an education and outreach session about the health care marketplace with Memphis residents.

Sebelius met with local Affordable Care Act enrollment partners before addressing an audience of more than 100 people who wanted to sign up. Speaking to a standing-room-only crowd, Sebelius said she is sorry that people who have waited a long time for the health insurance website are frustrated with it.
What the AP didn't report (an inadvertent omission, I'm certain), was that Madam Secretary got a little gift from State Senator Brian Kelsey. As tweeted by the Memphis Daily News:

easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/806/5935120835.jpg

FTW!

As long as her face is in the news, people are going to be reminded of the fiasco that she has brought upon the American people,

Oh! I thought perhaps it was Catholicism for Dummies. :(

An MSM that delighted in Bush been delivered a shoe as a present on stage, and never tired of presenting that news, apparently find some impish ribbing a little too painful to report on.

To fix the site by the end of the month, she might want to get started on reading her dummy book right away.

This photo will haunt her till the end.
It epitomizes her complete failure in leadership at HHS

The New Yorker magazine cover is also quite good
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/culture/CVS_TNY_11_11_13_580.jpg

Sadly, Excommunication for Dummies is not yet in print.

[quote="tarboy, post:5, topic:343954"]
This photo will haunt her till the end.
It epitomizes her complete failure in leadership at HHS

The New Yorker magazine cover is also quite good
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/culture/CVS_TNY_11_11_13_580.jpg

[/quote]

:rotfl: The use of 1980s tech is awesome.

[quote="markomalley, post:1, topic:343954"]
From the AP:Misinformation about the Affordable Care Act is contributing to some Americans' uneasiness about the law and their lack of understanding about how it affects their families, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said Friday

Sebelius, U.S. Rep. Steve Cohen and Memphis Mayor A C Wharton Jr. visited the Benjamin L. Hooks Central Library on Friday for an education and outreach session about the health care marketplace with Memphis residents.

Sebelius met with local Affordable Care Act enrollment partners before addressing an audience of more than 100 people who wanted to sign up. Speaking to a standing-room-only crowd, Sebelius said she is sorry that people who have waited a long time for the health insurance website are frustrated with it.
What the AP didn't report (an inadvertent omission, I'm certain), was that Madam Secretary got a little gift from State Senator Brian Kelsey. As tweeted by the Memphis Daily News:

easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/806/5935120835.jpg

FTW!

[/quote]

The look on her face is priceless.
I wonder if she realizes just how bad this photo will haunt her.

while they are at it, they should give her a copy of the 'Constitution for Dummies', with the First Amendment section highlighted so it stands out for her.

[quote="po18guy, post:3, topic:343954"]
Oh! I thought perhaps it was Catholicism for Dummies. :(

[/quote]

She needs it, as do Pelosi and Biden.

DGB

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.