Hi All, am I at the right place?

Hi all,

I have been redirected to this place !

Is this the right forum for questions to be answered?..I have many to ask, I need some of the adepts amongst you to possibly answer some of the questions I have to pose about spiritual experiences.!

This is it! Fire away! :smiley:

Hi there!

Well, where do I start? lol

How are you on experiences in the spirit? I’ll give you an example:

In 2002 I had a number of what I’d call out of body experiences, if thats the right terminology for it…

For a number of years I was kind of being led by synchronicities that were teaching me very profound lessons that led to a number of spiritual experiences!

I was wide awake this evening, reading through some material on the internet. and I felt this vibration inside my body and all of a sudden I found myself in spirit above the earth. I was pulled out by the heavenly father who in appearance looked like a red orb, he told me to come out of her. At the side of the father was another orb, a green orb, female. She said to me “Do you see what I am up against now?” I pondered there for a few seconds, thinking what should I do now? I thought, I will just be myself, and with that, I found myself at the right hand side of the father in a blue orb. I come out of this orb and went above, between the father and the mother and I found myself in what seemed like a different part of space. There was a lady in white, pointing to 3 objects in my view which were like 3, the only way I can describe it is 3 big eggs. I approached the nearest one to me, I entered through the top and there appeared these red and green orbs again, the father and the mother.

I sat myself down at the right hand side of the father again in this blue orb, I thought to myself, its the same as the part of space I just came out of, so I went back to the other part of space and sat myself down at the right hand side of the father again.

To my right appeared a lady, dark in appearance, she said to me that I had opened the 5th seal, and asked me what I would like to do with the rest, so I told her she could have them.

She said I must fall and give my love to a dark queen in the south, and that the moon would protect me. As I started to fall back towards the earth I could see the earth, moon and the sun all in their normal appearances. I first landed on the moon and then quickly I started to fall again towards the earth. I can remember reaching the upper atmosphere and then a blank until just a few feet off the floor. As I hit the ground I stood myself up and was surrounded by people of African descent. I thought to myself, should these people have seen me? and then the experience ended.

I came too, quite shocked at what I had just experienced. I did a little research and found that the dark lady was the queen of virgo and the red and green orb were Mars and Venus and the blue orb was Mercury.

This was on 3rd December 2002 when Mars and Venus and Mercury were in the constellation of Virgo.

I have tried to get some answers about this from a number of forums before. It seems to go over their heads and people find it very difficult to believe, but take my word for it I am speaking the truth about this. I have a rough understanding of what it all means, but the 5th seal being opened is quite a religious thing, hence why I’m seeking some feedback from the adepts in the religious community!.

Sorry its a bit heavy for my first post here, but my point in coming here was to get straight to the point, so…there you have it!

Mars,
astral traveling is extremely dangerous. I advise you stop doing it asap.
And any occult activities…ditto.
Been there, done that, burned the t-shirt.
Try studying the Christian faith. And pray to Jesus. The dark Queen…wrong-o,the moon will not protect you.
God watch over you.

I think two things are happening here. Firstly, we are quite capable of putting ourselves into trances, so we can’t really trust what we “see” while in such a state. And secondly, there are good spirits and bad spirits. The good ones are the holy angels and the bad ones are demons.

The demons like nothing better than to take Christians on “magic” journeys to take their minds and hearts off of Christ. There is no “father and mother” but only God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit and the Saints and holy Angels. You are being misled and deceived.

I suggest you read Fr. Benedict Groeschel’s “A Still, Smal Voice” about mystical experiences and what the Church teaches. You really need to understand what it is you are dabbling in so you don’t lose yourself to the wiles of the devil.

I dont dabble in the occult, and never have. I’m not part of any religion but on the same note I have read a broad spectrum of religious materials following the line of the synchronicities that led me to what I needed to know. So, with that in mind, I beg to differ about your opinion but thank you for it anyway!

so called spiritual experiences such as you describe have several explanations. First, and most likely is that they were dreams, activity of the unconscience during sleep, simply products of the brain processing nerve and sense stimulation.

next in order of likelihood is that they represent some psychological or mental disturbance. If you are having other symptoms such as depression, hearing voices, sense of oppression, unreasonable fears and anxieties, that is the most likely explanation, and of course requires medical and psychiatric help from professionals.

Those experiences are not spiritual.

It the experiences are spiritual either they are divine in origin or they are demonic. The christian principles of discernment apply here. If a person has been experimenting with the occult and new age activities such as channelers, out of body and other experiences the effects are certainly demonic. If the experience leaves fear, anxiety, depression, dread, oppression compulsions to damaging behaviors etc., then if there is spiritual origin it is definitely demonic. If such an experience includes visions, locutions, messages or any kind that contradict what the Church teaches about God, it is false and demonic in origin.

The last and least likely is that this is a spiritual experience of divine origin. If authentic, such experience leaves the person with a sense of having encountered and contemplated God in some way, a theophany, or a saint or an angel. In such a case the feelings remaining will be peace, desire for union with God, desire to conform to God’s will, increase in virtue, being drawn closer to the Church and the sacraments.

Fr. Groeschel’s book a Still Small Voice is the best short guide to such experiences.

No spiritual experience can be induced, God cannot be forced or coerced in to granting a manifestation or vision, he cannot be summoned, either can any other spiritual being such as a saint or angel. There is nothing any human can do to work oneself into a state of infused contemplation, that is a gift of God. the most a person can do is through the sacraments and the constant practice of the virtues, and doing penance, is to bring oneself to a spiritual state of obedience, humility and submission to the will of God.

Mars is a planet, Virgo is a constellation, a cluster of stars quite distant from each other, which appear close together from the vantage point of earth. They are created objects, impersonal. They are not people, they are not gods, they are not personalities. They have no powers. The only influence they exert is that contained in the physics of celestial bodies, which has been amply explained by science. If you had a vision that told you to trust created celestial objects for spiritual guidance, either it was a psychological disturbance caused by drugs or other physical factors, or a disease process, or it was demonic in origin.

I’m not a Christian, I dont have a label as such that I paste to myself, and the only demons of such I have experienced were the ones sent by Venus to destroy the personality of the father that was in me. I think you call it bearing fruit. Doing the will of the father for 7 long years is a mighty battle. Now that I have bore my fruit, I am glad I have found my rest at his right hand side.

Please, if you’re going to respond to this thread I’d rather read facts than personal opinions, not meaning to be blunt with that statement but the two responses above are typical responses of the religious minded. You must put your prejudice aside or give me facts when replying.

Sometimes the truth is a hard pill to swallow, especially when it goes against the grain

experiences are spiritual either they are divine in origin

Hi Puzzleannie

Now theres a possibility?

Ok, I will express this differently. In my experience, the action of astral travel leaves the body open to evil spirits. Even when I spent time with folks in the 3ho ashram, the Lotus Foundation, and with spiritualists they advised against it.
You can differ with me. But it’s a BAD idea and practice. It leads to BAD consequences.
Your synchronicities are those that are leading you far afield of a path to God. Not an opinion. Fact.
And if you don’t call the activity one of an occult study, what on earth do you think it is? I didn’t say witchcraft, black magic, Satanism or the like.
Perhaps you think it is metaphysics? Ok. That too leads away from God. Whether it’s past life regressions, astrology,
what have you…it isn’t going to get you where your heart truly longs to go.
You have been redirected here by whatever good angel you happened to hear.
Please take the advice of one who has passed that diversion from the true journey and by the grace of God escaped it.

By the way, you realize this is a Catholic forum, right? Most of us are Catholics. It’s not terribly likely anyone is going to encourage you to continue this because these things are not of Christ.

Ok, I will express this differently. In my experience, the action of astral travel leaves the body open to evil spirits. Even when I spent time with folks in the 3ho ashram, the Lotus Foundation, and with spiritualists they advised against it.
You can differ with me. But it’s a BAD idea and practice. It leads to BAD consequences.
Your synchronicities are those that are leading you far afield of a path to God. Not an opinion. Fact.
And if you don’t call the activity one of an occult study, what on earth do you think it is? I didn’t say witchcraft, black magic, Satanism or the like.
Perhaps you think it is metaphysics? Ok. That too leads away from God. Whether it’s past life regressions, astrology,
what have you…it isn’t going to get you where your heart truly longs to go.
You have been redirected here by whatever good angel you happened to hear.
Please take the advice of one who has passed that diversion from the true journey and by the grace of God escaped it.

Just maybe you are misunderstanding my story and jumping to conclusions. Just maybe the father of lies is speaking through you. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

A few weeks after that experience when I was wide awake and not taking any mental illness drugs, or mind altering substances, I was lifted up in spirit again above the earth. A spirit said to me I must be guided on this journey because it was in a part of space where I could get lost. After what only seemed like a few seconds, I appeared in front of this structure, I can only describe it as a coliseum structure, with three giant steps on each side. To the left hand side of this structure was a giant cathedral with 3 searing towers. Overlooking this structure was a giant entity. The spirit pointed to the structure beneath this entity and told me my god dwells there.

thebluestar.co.uk/25-10-06_1310.jpg

This is as near as I can get it as drawing what I seen.

The entity is a representation of mars, the cathedral is a representation of venus. Beneath the entity, the structure represents Mercury. Mercury is a reflection of the light of the singularity which you call the holy spirit, the Christ conscience.

The Christ conscience only has love at its core. If you judge others, then you are not of Christ, but of the father!

One love, one light, the singularity of all that is. The Holy Ghost.

But thats just my opinion, others may beg to differ. Thank God for freewill eh!

if you have been serving a “father” who is not God Almighty, creator of heaven and earth and everything in the universe, the omnipotent, the all-good, all-knowing, all-loving Uncreated Supreme Being, then you are either serving an evil human being who has claimed ascendancy over you, or you are serving the Father of Lies, the prince of darkness, Satan who himself is only a creature, the leader of the fallen angels who chose for all eternity against God. There is no other alternative other than you are either delusional or in serious need of psychiatric help beyond the scope of this forum. We will now cease this fruitless discussion and commence some serious prayer on your behalf. There is always the third possibility, than you are a high school sophomore with time to kill who is yanking our chain.

by the way, there are stickies at the top of the forums that show you how to use forum features, such as the quote feature

Notice:

This thread is now closed. After much thought, the moderation and administrative staff have decided not to allow solicitation on the forums of people with mental health concerns. While well-intentioned, it is not possible for such support to be given over the Internet and could, potentially, be dangerous. People experiencing mental-health concerns should seek a referral to a mental health professional from their physician or pastor.

Thanks to all who participated in the discussion.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.