Hi All

It is sometime since i was on this forum,
I have had a lot of health problems and as a lot of you know my grandson Callum suffers from Autism and A,D,H,D. so as you can imagine it has been fraught at times, i try to help my Daughter and Son in law as much as i can and my grandaughter who is two (Callum’s Sister) she deals with it well for a little person, my son ( my youngest) has also got a lot of health problems, so it has been a hard time all round, but now that my health problems are under control(fingers crossed) i will be on more often, hope you are all doing ok and will speak to you soon god bless :slight_smile:

Welcome back!
We look forward to seeing you around more often.
I’m glad your feeling better, and thank God for His blessings to you.

I ask God to continue to help you and your family with the health challenges.
May the Lord surround you and your family with His light and love and protection.

Warm regards,
Trishie :slight_smile:

Welcome back! Glad you are doing better.

:heaven: :harp:

Welcome back, glad thing have gotten better with your health and praying for all of your family for even better days ahead!

For your family…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Prayers for your health and for your family.:gopray: May God bless all of you.

Dear Lord, thank you for bringing jnnywren back to the forum. Help improve her poor health and help her to bear with her illnesses patiently and lovingly for You and for souls, so not one bit of the suffering will be in vain and jnnywren become’s a saint by the time you call her to be with you in heaven (if she isn’t already one!). Bless jennywren’s family and keep them all under your protective wing, where they can follow in your Son’s gracious footsteps and be glad in the joy of being a family united in His love. Amen.

Hi JW, praying for you and your intentions…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen
:signofcross:

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.