Hi Irony, I'm Mike

Since I can remember, I’ve wanted to be with a woman…and hey, here I am at 38 and completely alone, again…God doesn’t want that. And if that were my only cross to bear, that would be one thing, but looky here…I have OCD and am poor…trifecta…I almost wish I were gay.

Lord, spare rays of your divine light to cut through the murk that has dimmed Norm’s life. Scatter the darkness from him with the help of radiant angels. Hear his prayer intentions, mercifully, in accord with the Father’s merciful will. In his heart, always instill many graces for faith, hope, love, and joy. Grant him a Simon to help him carry his crosses, just as you had a Simon to help you carry your cross on the road to Calvary. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

I went looking for a friend and found none. I became a friend and found many.

I was waiting for a smug know-it-all quote to make me feel petty. Mission accomplished.

My prayers for you, Norm640, (Mike?), and I pray that you understand what God wants you to do in life.

You are not alone. There are many, many people praying for you right now. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

But, more importantly, you are in God’s thoughts as well. You may think you are in the wrong place, but you are right where He wants you to be.

If you don’t have anything better to do, (and really, who does?), consider spending this Christmas in the Church. Go to the Vigil Mass, the midnight Mass, and one or more of the Christmas Day masses.

Pray, and I’ll pray as well for both of us, that we can realize the Will of God in our lives.

And, in case you missed it, you are not alone!

Praying for you.

Praying for you. Remember, you are not alone. God never leaves us. You are a child of God and He loves you. God bless.

Praying that the Lord may strengthen you and grant you all necessary graces.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying for you.

May the Lord’s will be done in your life and may He grant you the strength and wisdom necessary to carry that out.

You are not alone my friend. You have an entire chorus of angels and saints praying for you.

I just said a prayer for you. God bless you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.