Hi my niece or nephew needs your prayerful help

Lord I pray for my sister in law Marcie b. and the baby in her womb. Raise her hcg levels to high levels and bless my sister in law and her baby in her womb.Lord let this be a healthy and joyous pregnancy. thanks to you Lord, in Jesus’s name I pray, amen.All glory and honor is yours Almighty Father,in Jesus’sname, amen. BLESSED MOTHER intercede , pray to our LORD for my niece or nephew in Marcie’s womb, let this baby be healthy andf be born healthy. Let the hcg levels be very high and the baby healthy. thank you Blessed Mother . I love you, Blessed Mother, AMEN.Please everyone pray, thanks, John B.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on us sinners!! Allow those who have never once sinned to see their mother’s face, and amidst all of the havoc and discord of this world allow a ray of hope into the lives of John and his family in the form of a precious child, whom You love and cherish deeply. Amen!

Glorious St. Anthony, you were blessed to hold the Infant Jesus in your arms. I come to you now on behalf of Marcie who pleads for the health and safety of the child that God has graced her to conceive.

St. Anthony, guard this life God has created, and the mother God has chosen for this child. Let your gentle hand, like that of a skilled physician, aid in her delivery so that this baby will know good health and lasting happiness.

May her child be favored with the grace of holy baptism, and grow to love our Lord Jesus Christ above all else in this world.

Amen.

ljubim and tchtax and everyone praying for my niece- nephew baby in womb . pray hard that the baby is healeed and healthy and has high hcgs and that the baby’s heart beats healthy and normally . they need to check the baby’s heart to see the heart beating regularly. Lord let this baby be healthy high hcgs and a healthy normal heart beating normally . praise to you LORD GOD, THANKS TO YOU, ALL GLORY AND HONOR IS YOURS ALMIGHTY FATHER, IN JESUS’S NAME, AMEN. thanks all, john

Heavenly Father,
In this time of need, strengthen her. You are our strength and our shield; You are our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. I know, Father, that Your eyes go to and fro throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts long for You. The body grows weary, but my hope is in You to renew her strength. Help her not to fear, for You are with her. Help her not to be dismayed or overwhelmed, for You are our God. I know You will strengthen her and help her; that You will uphold her with Your righteous hand. Even as the shadows of illness cover her, let her feel the comfort of Your strength, O Lord.
Amen.
Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Marcie and her Baby. Amen

im praying for your sister-in-law that her baby
is healthy and that her pregnancy goes well

God help the baby to be healthy and grow up to do your will
and help Marcie b. to be a good mother and teach him/her about you Lord.
and let her be thankful for this beautiful child you have given her.
and i ask this throught Christ our Lord
Amen

kilomike 1 and blueskies thanks for praying for marcie’s baby in her womb. keep praying because her baby’s heart needs to function normally with a good strong heartbeat. marcie says they are concerned with that now. she is going for testing to see the heart . they need to hear the heart beating normally . of couse the hcgs need to be high also. thanks for praying, john

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father.
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Marcie and her Baby. Amen

Amen

Mary thanks for praying for the neice- or nephew in the womb . Marcie is worried as are the doctor that the baby’s heart needs to be fully healthy and perfectly beating normally. They will commence the test this week. Pray that the baby’s heart is great and that the hcg’s are high. Thanks, John

Amen. Marcie and baby will be in my prayer tnight

Lord, I’m a poor miserable sinner; please hear my prayers……
Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father.
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Heavenly Father, hear my prayers, me an unworthy sinner…….
Amen

For your intentions

Amen.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Maryana and kilo1mike21 thanks for praying for the neice- or nephew in the womb . kilo1mike21 thanks for both prayers . Marcie is worried as are the doctor that the baby’s heart needs to be fully healthy and perfectly beating normally. They will commence the test this week. She will be seeing the doctor and staff later on this week for theb baby’s heart testing to see if it is beating normally and healthy. Pray that the baby’s heart is great and that the hcg’s are high. Both of you keep on praying for this baby, Thanks, God bless all of you praying for Marcie’s baby in the womb ! John

For your intentions

Amen.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.