HI saw EWTN & John Martignoni

My name is Maureen and i saw EWTN last night ,John Martignoni was on and he talked about tapes he listen to. I never got the name of them did anyone else?
God Bless
Maureen:rolleyes:

From EWTN online ewtn.com/vondemand/audio/file_index.asp?SeriesId=7061&pgnu= For some reason I can’t pull this up, but they are really good. His site is biblechristiansociety.com

From EWTN online ewtn.com/vondemand/audio/file_index.asp?SeriesId=7061&pgnu= For some reason I can’t pull this up, but they are really good. His site is biblechristiansociety.com I still can’t, if you can’t get the Christian Bible Society link up, let me know and I will tell Anders that works with John.

Hi Maureen! :wave: Do you know what your name means in Gaelic?:smiley: PM me if you do!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

As Pani Rose directed, www.biblechristiansociety.com will tell you everything you want to know.

John is a full time apologist and has a young, growing family, so I also know that any donations are most welcome.:thumbsup:

John is a fantastic person! We go to the same parish! His apologetics CD’s are excellent! We have learned so much from this man. He is truly a blessing! He has quite a cute family, and I’m sure he could really use the donations.

May God continue to bless us with John and his teachings of our faith. May God continue to bless John with a wonderful understanding and teaching ability.

I saw him on Life on the Rock…excellent:thumbsup:

Does anyone know or can they please find out the tapes he said he listened to when he first started learning. I learn better hearing
Thanks
Maueen

Scott Hahns conversion story…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.