Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says

Hillary Clinton had a “medical episode” that required her to leave a 9/11 commemoration ceremony early, a law enforcement source who witnessed the event told Fox News.

The Democratic presidential nominee appeared to faint on her way into her van and had to be helped by her security, the source said. She was “clearly having some type of medical episode.”

Clinton’s stumbled off the curb, her “knees buckled” and she lost a shoe as she was helped into a van during her “unexpected early departure,” a witness told Fox News.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html

Wow, in that picture of her in the story she does not look well. This will pump up calls for details of her medical history to be released, and I think the calls are justified.

On a personal level, prayers for her and the family that this is nothing too serious.

The stamina required for this presidential campaign is incredible. I can see how this could happen to almost anyone and yet her health does seem to be of concern.

She’s only doing about 1-2 campaign events a week. Presidents have a much busier schedule.

From ABC News:
Clinton left the 9/11 ceremony 30+ mins ago but press pool was not told to where. Aides now not responding to any Qs about her whereabouts

twitter.com/ABCLiz/status/774975142057414656

Our current president doesn’t seem to be that overworked.

If her health is being effected by the stress of running for president, she has to realize, if she wins, things suddenly become MUCH tougher.

Maybe she is not cut out to do this, Ive never heard anyone ask about her health before, but it appears its something we must consider, and there is no shame in dropping out due to health reasons, not everyone is cut out for this sort of stress.

Concern for her health has been circulating for a while- I heard talk of it a couple of weeks ago on Patrick Madrid’s show.

Media and comedians etc. like to push the image of presidents and prime ministers of state everywhere as engaging in golfing tours/constant holidays etc. The reality is rather different and I imagine your president has very, very busy schedule indeed given he is the head of state of a major world power. Obama is not someone whose political outlook I would always agree with but the gambit of critiquing him for been on endless purported holidays is one I have found tiresome, variations of it have been used with your last few presidents and it has been tiresome on each occasion then as well.

I agree it is tiresome. However, I believe Obama doesn’t have much skin in the game and behaves accordingly.

Now Soros on the other hand has been extremely busy.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2012/06/18/155279361/obamas-played-100-rounds-of-golf-which-presidents-beat-that

FoxNews? Any corroborating sources?

The BBC:

bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37332106

**Hillary Clinton ‘felt unwell’ at 9/11 ceremony

US Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton felt unwell at a 9/11 ceremony in New York but is now better, her campaign says.

She had “felt overheated so departed to go to her daughter’s apartment”, the campaign said.

Mrs Clinton’s Republican opponent, Donald Trump, has previously raised concerns about her health.

Her doctors say she made a full recovery from surgery she underwent in 2012 for a blood clot.

Mrs Clinton’s personal doctor Lisa Bardack said last month she was “in excellent health and fit to serve as president of the United States”.

The Clinton campaign has accused the Trump campaign of pushing a “deranged conspiracy about Clinton’s health”.

Mrs Clinton is 68 and Mr Trump is 70.**

:rolleyes:

CNN has it as breaking news. I’m sure if you google it you’ll find it

google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/1764586/hillary-clinton-rushed-away-from-911-ceremony-appears-to-faint-amidst-reports-of-medical-episode/amp/?client=safari

US Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton felt unwell at a 9/11 ceremony in New York but is now better, her campaign says.
She had “felt overheated so departed to go to her daughter’s apartment”, the campaign said.
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37332106

Hillary Clinton resting at daughter Chelsea’s apartment after becoming “overheated”: reut.rs/2cjw5zX

Hillary Clinton leaves 9/11 ceremony after ‘feeling overheated’
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/11/hillary-clinton-leaves-911-ceremony-after-feeling-overheated?CMP=twt_gu

She was seen being led away from the World Trade Center by her security detail and appeared to faint when she was led into a van, witnesses have said.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784098/Hillary-Clinton-rushed-9-11-memorial-service-following-medical-episode.html#ixzz4JxhwrCp9

The weather is very muggy and warm in New York today.

In fact yesterday, in other news, a fashion model fainted at an outdoor fashion show for New York fashion week.

I hope she’s ok. I faint sometimes as well. I have Vaso Vago fainting. It’s been a long while for me since I’ve fainted.

From the BBC story: Fox’s account of the events could not be independently verified.

“Fox’s account of the events could not be independently verified.”

Translation: Fox stirring up gossip for ratings.

She left the event early and reportedly went to her daughter’s house. The part that she left early is a fact, right?

Well they make decent biscuits in any case.

It’s 82 degrees in NYC today, and the humidity is only 42%. 45% humidity is considered comfortable. In fact Hillary just came out of Chelsea’s apartment stating “It’s a beautiful day.” This morning it was even cooler. Some in the media need to stop pretending it was an oven out there, something is wrong.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.