Hillary Clinton: "I'm not truly well off" compared to wealthiest Americans

nydailynews.com/news/politics/hillary-clinton-compared-wealthiest-americans-article-1.1839685

“They don’t see me as part of the problem," Clinton told The Guardian newspaper in response to a question about whether voters would see her as “credible” on the issue of income inequality, despite her vast personal wealth. “We pay ordinary income tax, unlike a lot of people who are truly well off — not to name names — and we’ve done it through dint of hard work.”

The mind boggles.

One can only assume she is not concerned about the 1% but the 0.0001%.

The fact that she thinks she isn’t truly well off just proves that she is NOT credible on income inequality.

–Jen

The tripe that issues forth from this woman’s mouth is not worthy of comment. What boggles my mind is the fact that she is actually considered to be a serious contender for the presidency. What have we become?

How can she explain her way out of this?

1. She is completely out of touch.
  2. She is ashamed to be wealthy.
  3. She thinks we are all stupid.

I used to think she was the competent one when compared to Obama, even though neither one could get my vote on life issues.:shrug:

Poor diddums. Delusional people should not look to become President.

Look what we have now! :eek:

I’ll go for #3. She and The Bubba plunked a cool 6 million on Darling Daughter’s wedding; the double standard here is enough to choke a dinosaur.

Doesn’t she know middle class folks never spend more than 3 million on a wedding, even for an only child? Large families may have to opt for the park district pavilion where they don’t allow alcohol.

1 and 3 for sure but for all we know it could be all 3!!!

Having secret service protect you and having a husband who was the president in the 1990’s.

Oh yeah sure your not well off.

She gets 200,000 for a lecture, next she is going to tell us she was, “Born a poor black child.”

Hahaha! That’s the laugh I needed to start the day!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.