Hillary Clinton Piles Up Research in Bid to Needle Donald Trump at First Debate

Well this debate should be very interesting.

nytimes.com/2016/08/30/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate.html?_r=0

Hillary is preparing and Donald is winging it.

The easy way out; she doesn’t have to defend herself on the issues. :shrug:

Any Catholic who votes for either is suspect in my opinion but any Catholic who supports and votes for Hillary Clinton should reconsider and understand what they’re voting for; War, abortion, and everything that is ANTI Catholic.

If I were an American, I’d either vote Trump to keep her out or not vote at all. However it’s none of my business…I hope :frowning:

You don’t know that. I feel quite sure that the campaign team is prepping Trump.

Here is some interesting research that Hillary supporters should spread around:

youtube.com/watch?v=BdNHf1g4ivA&feature=youtu.be

I think you should know.

Part of the collection of her public outreach and looking after poor people. May even have been accomplished without collecting a fee.

Her spokespeople on television have been openly discussing her pro bono work.

:rolleyes: Yeah she’s a “real people person”. Is this in between her Bilderberg meetings?
Oh and I wonder if her Middle Eastern dictatorships can take time out and join in this odious charade? Hillary Clinton is dishonest and that’s been proved

The debates will be interesting to say the least.

I hope Saturday Night Live covers and spoofs them. I think that those sketches have given a bit of levity to this election cycle.

“Old News” is the way one of my friends put it.

Plus she had an obligation to represent her client.

Plus … “Hillary has a long history of caring about woman and children.”

[Not making that up.]

**Dt 30:**19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live,

Hillary is for murdering a child at any stage of development including partial birth abortion. That’s her understanding of “choose”. She is opposed to the “born alive infant protection act”, (saving a child and giving them aid on botched abortions). IOW Let them scream in the bucket at the foot of the operating room table until they die. Obama voted against that piece of legislation twice as senator.

These are the platforms of the 2 parties

**Dt 30:**19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live,

Once a Catholic knows

Then the choice is clear regarding life. A Catholic can’t vote for ANY Democrat or they take possession of every aborted baby on their soul as a result of their vote.

BTW Re: the Mexico City Act
abcnews.go.com/Politics/International/story?id=6716958&page=1
note the history of this act, by party line. Republicans remove funding, Democrats fund it. It happens immediately by executive order when a candidate is sworn in as president.

Again, Catholics knowing this, can’t vote for a Democrat without all the consequences of all those abortions as a result of that funding, falling on their souls.

As an aside, Trump was pro choice, but became pro life. And he promised to appoint supreme court judges who will have that view also

She’s so horrendously despicable that she is being trained to go on offense before Trump can start in on her.

These might be the least substantive debates of all time. Which is unfortunate, because conservatism wins in the arena of ideas every time. Unfortunately Trump isn’t a conservative, isn’t very well read in philosophy, and is a nationalist. So his ideas will be almost as “bumper stickery” as the democrats have been for the last 80 years. Just pro-America instead of running it down, which is Hildabeast’s M-O.

Sarcasm? I really hope so

Nope.

Not sarcasm.

I’m sort of flabbergasted.

Just one reason why this sort of thinking needs to be refuted vigorously.

Hillary takes money from countries that kill women.

My friend doesn’t seem to convert that reality into her thinking.

Better take a look at this. Hillary is ferociously pro abortion. Which completely refutes your belief of her caring for women and children. Multiply 1.5 million children aborted every year X 40 years, the time she has been in some government office, and you have the number of deaths on her soul, and everyone who has voted democrat over the years.

When Roe V Wade was made law in 72, I switched parties from Democrat to Republican.

These are the platforms of the 2 parties. This is how the parties line up on this issue.

Once a Catholic knows, and I shouldn’t be so limiting, ONCE ANYBODY KNOWS

Then the choice is clear regarding life. NO BODY can vote for the death of the innocents, (through abortion, ) i.e. can’t vote for a Democrat, or they take possession of every aborted baby on their soul as a result of their vote.

ALSO…Re: the Mexico City Act
abcnews.go.com/Politics/Inter…6716958&page=1
note the history of this act, by party line. Republicans remove funding, Democrats fund it. It happens immediately by executive order when a candidate is sworn in as president.

Again, NO BODY knowing this, can vote for a Democrat, knowing the other party is pro life, or else all the consequences of all those abortions as a result of their vote for a Democrat, will fall on their souls.

As an aside, Trump was pro choice, but became pro life. And he promised to appoint supreme court judges who will have that view also

Typical Clinton answer. “Old News”, translated, “we have already discussed that, let’s move on. Nothing to see here.” How do folks continue to fall for this?

Not only are some falling for this tactic but it seems they have adopted it as wel in their defense of HC.Ever notice all the " yawns" expressed in some posts re HC and her corrupt nature. :cool:

These are the pure partisans. Save your time and energy and just post around it. :cool:

Yes,I have been trying to do that!:+1:

Yawn.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.