Hillary Clinton: "The Future Is Female"

Associated Press: Former Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has released her first video statement since President Trump’s inauguration. She recorded it for the MAKERS conference, which focuses on women’s issues and is being held this week in California.

video at link
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/02/07/hillary_clinton_the_future_is_female.html

Now, now. The future is whichever gender is feels confident choosing.

The future is for all, of course.

Maybe it’s just because she lost the presidential race and is starting to look like history in other ways, but this seems so awfully 1975 to me.

I have a daughter who is a lawyer. I have one who is an NP. I have another who is an anthropologist. All have children. And I fear no possibility of being wrong in saying they do NOT want the “future to be female”. That could be a mighty lonely future for their daughters, and not a very good one for their sons.

The very last thing we need in this country is a future full of dominatrices in every organization and male free-grazers, the love of whose lives is their Harley. Got enough of both right now.

Some people can listen to the same songs and watch the same movies for decades without ever seeming to grow out of them. Hillary seems like one of those people. Yeah, 1975 wants it’s talking points back. The last 40 years seems to have passed her by without her having noticed. It also seems like she forgets that she is female and won the Democratic nomination. Is she so arrogant that she thinks people didn’t vote for her because she’s a woman?

Just another meaningless leftist bumper sticker slogan.

And, No, the future is not “female”. It’s simply “the future”. Young, indoctrinated female leftists think it means something. Pitiful.

Perhaps that self-deception allows Hillary to dismiss the real reasons for her losing the election.

:thumbsup:
:rotfl::rotfl:

Why would she think “the future is female” if she lost the race? Weird. :confused:

Well, I agree with Hillary on this one. Women are out performing men in education, which means they will increasingly take on leadership roles. There are some very good, and very Catholic, reasons to be happy about this.

Consider this. Turn on your TV. Observe who is creating 95% of the violence in the world. Here’s a hint. It’s not women.

When I become Pope :slight_smile: my first act will be to fire all the cardinals and bishops, then resign myself, and leave the Church to be run by the nuns. I predict the outcome would be far less pointless conflict within the Catholic community, far more service to the needy, and a much better reputation for Catholicism across the world.

The future is clearly not Hillary. But it is women. And that’s a good thing, a much needed good thing.

Troll. Ridiculing Catholic clergy has no place in this Catholic Forum. :frowning:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Hillary’s subtle way of instructing her followers which gender to abort?

Except of course when it comes to the systemic oppression of women in non-Christian majority countries.

Then the hierarchy of perpetual victimhood must be consulted.

Also, how many millions from these nations did the Clinton Foundation receive? Does the future belong to women in those places as well?

They also seem to be gaining strength rapidly in nations where feminists are active.

=Ormond;14471740]Well, I agree with Hillary on this one. Women are out performing men in education, which means they will increasingly take on leadership roles. There are some very good, and very Catholic, reasons to be happy about this.

Just none indicated in that comment. :p;)

When I become Pope :slight_smile: my first act will be to fire all the cardinals and bishops, then resign myself, and leave the Church to be run by the nuns. I predict the outcome would be far less pointless conflict within the Catholic community, far more service to the needy, and a much better reputation for Catholicism across the world.

:yawn:

So is it a value of humanism to conquer a sovereign state (Vatican City) and then fire all of the workers who in many cases live near or below the poverty line?

I always knew there was a reason I am a conservative Catholic! :smiley: :yeah_me:

Thanks for the reinforcement! :tada:

More platitudes from Hilary. There won’t be any future at all if everyone gets aborted or “prevented.”

In my opinion, in a way the future has always been female when it comes to humans, because females are the only ones who give birth.
Creating new humans ensures us of a future.

The future belongs to each and every soul born.

I just hope the “female” is not one who lies about ethnicity to get a job… or about having a private server to house TOP SECRET Government information… etc…

That is an insightful point. I wish more would look to the example of Mary. There’s definitely a “war on women” today, but the irony is that its mission is being carried out, largely, by women. I wouldn’t be very popular in feminist circles.

I like what you say 7 Sorrows. It is profound and true.

May we never disparage 1/2 of humanity, image bearers of God.

God Bless Secretary Hillary Clinton, the People’s President. I thank her for her long service and wish her well.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.