His family killed in plane crash

Mr. Dong Yun Yoon is a Christian man whose family was killed by the plane crash in California. He asked those who had suffered similar things to help him - he said “I don’t know what to do.” He asked for prayer for the pilot who survived.
Thanks.

He, his family and the pilot are in my prayer. Thank you for letting us know.

Hail Holy Queen, mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. +

I just saw this on another Web site. What a horrible tragedy. May the Lord comfort him.

God of all consolation,
in your unending love and mercy for us,
you turn the darkness of death into the dawn of new life.
Show compassion to your people in sorrow.
Be our refuge and our strength to lift us
from the darkness of this grief
to peace and joy in your presence.
We ask this through Christ, our Lord. :crossrc:

Praying for this man. How tragic. I lost my dad in an airplane accident when I was 12, but I still can not imagine what he is going through.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord, bless this man with abundant mercy in his sorrow and suffering. Bless the poor pilot and have mercy on the souls of those who were killed in this tragedy.

Praying hard for him, and also the souls. God have mercy.

Jesus please take this truly Christian man deeply into Your heart.
Let his example continue to inspire all those around him. Please bring new joys into his life.

Praying for this family and the pilot. What a terrible tragedy. Thank you for posting …I will keep them in my prayers.
Diane

Praying very hard for peace and comfort for them!

I have been praying for this man since I heard about what happened. What a wonderful Christian witness of forgiveness and charity he is! Praying also for his family, the pilot and anyone else touched by this tragedy. God bless!!

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.