His presense is allways there

I have found that when receiving communion I never get past receiving the host before I fall into tears and when I kneel down after returning there are nothing but tears which if I had been standing would have buckled my legs.
The point seems to be a saturation of the love of God so strongly that I cannot contain it without my humanness feeling it’s inability to feel be anything next to the Love of God.

I know that others have the same and or other happenings, please would you share these.

Thank you
Godbless

My wife has the same happen to her and I have heard others tell of how they see Jesus there or feel His presence for some time, I wonder if this is specific to Catholics alone?

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

I’ve never had that experience. Perhaps some in this thread have had similar experiences:
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=278063&highlight=cat+mass+eucharist

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Thank God that you’re so spiritually sensitive, littleone.

I’m sorry if that hit your heart in the wrong manner, I didn’t mean to offend, I love others to share how God shares His love with them, it enlightens me, gives me hope.
Godbless

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.