Holy Face Prayers and Devotions

Who here practices devotion to the Holy Face of Jesus? And when do you pray the prayers (including the Golden Arrow prayer)? Do you make a Tuesday holy hour or at least a brief visit to the Blessed Sacrament and pray them then (based on what Our Lady said to Sr. Maria Pierina about wearing the Holy Face medal and making visits to the Blessed Sacrament on Tuesdays in a spirit of reparation)? Or do you pray them on other occasions, e.g. holy hours on other days of the week, after Mass (whether on Tuesdays or other days), etc.?

I do the Holy Face Chaplet daily. I pray the Golden Arrow and there are other prayers in the Psalms referring to the Face of God that I like. I don’t do Tuesday devotions but now that you mentioned it I will have to seriously consider it! I forgot about Tuesdays…I have a 2nd class relic of Veronica’s Veil (replica) that is very precious to me.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.