Holy See calls for immediate ceasefire in Gaza-Israel conflict [CWN]

I agree with the Holy See 100%. However, if Israel wants to wage war and ignore calls for a cease fire, I believe they should at least stop targeting children sleeping in UN facilities or hospitals.
3news.co.nz/Israels-reckless-shelling-condemned/tabid/417/articleID/355029/Default.aspx

0 Likes

[quote=Path_Finder] Quote:

Originally Posted by graciew

He has been doing so ,Path Finder, since day one. He spoke about martyrs as soon as he was elected.

Here is one.

christianpost.com/news/po…church-121562/

You can read more at News.Va.
Peace

I hope they say it at the UN as well. I don’t see why the UN is not addressing the situation more as well along with the USA. At least the Prime Minister of the UK has spoken out on it.

The article you refer to is from originally a magazine article interview.
[/quote]

This is a perfect example of a situation that is none of America’s business. How often have we heard that the US needs to mind its own business and not be the world’s police.? The US can stay out of this sort of affair and let the world sort itself out. I’d rather not have other countries pick and choose when they want the help from the United States.

Posted from Catholic.com App for Android

0 Likes

Liberals typically wage personal attacks on those they disagree with. Yes, lets pin stigmas like crazy, delusional, etc., onto people as a way to get our agenda across. Thats good… :cool:

Hitler would be proud. :thumbsup: (doesnt feel good acquiring stigmas does it)… :wink:

0 Likes

How do you get catholic.com for android? I just got the new LG… Is that an app?

0 Likes

3 hours into the latest cease fire Hamas broke it-killing two Israeli soldiers, capturing another and firing Rockets into Israel.

0 Likes

Yep, these are the people who reject the common good. I think it would be justified for Israel to start returning fire now… Until they learn. :cool:

0 Likes

They have-you can hardly expect soldiers to stand at ease while they are being fired upon.

0 Likes

closed #28
0 Likes

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.