Homeless Man Beaten, His Dog Killed

yourcentralvalley.com/story/homeless-man-beaten-his-dog-killed/d/story/Bxy_kwynu0KYFVbwcmkB1w

This is one of the most disturbing stories I've read about in the new year. What on earth could have caused a gang of young criminals to savagely attack a homeless man and his tiny pet dog. I can only hope they're convicted on all charges and given the maximum sentence. So far though, only 2 have been apprehended.

How tragic.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :gopray:

I am heartbroken. Prayers ascending.

Sick world.

Praying for this person now.

Hispanic gangs are part of the unintended consequences of this president’s and the last one’s idiotic non-enforcement of immigration laws.

Obama has deported more undocumented people than any other president. There is currently a movement of civil disobediance blocking the busses used to deport folks in an effort to get Obama to stop them from happening until there is immigration reform. So I don’t think you can pin this on Obama.

Also, the Hispanic gangs are the direct result of widespread drug use. They see a market and they will take advantage of it. I see this happening in my home town and of course everybody blames the “illegals” and not those that are supporting the gangs or the politicians that do nothing to help the local economy.

Praying for the man’s recovery and to St. Francis for his pet.

**This is disgusting. This is disturbing, in fact, I don’t even have words to describe the utter disgust I feel at this story. Let us pray for the Homeless Man that His dignity may be respected and that He may heal from his injuries and let us pray for the gang who did this, that they may repent. **

Good grief. He lets millions in and deports a handful of them comparatively. Yes a great deal of crime related to illegals can be pinned on both Obama and Bush. The thing is, Bush is out of office. Obama is currently in charge and responsible. He doesn’t even need to deport any of them. If he enforced current laws so that they could not get jobs housing and social services they would almost all go home on their own.

Hmmm, Hispanic gangs have been a part of the scenery since the second world war and even earlier. You should know this.

It’s a shame that this poor soul and his dog had to suffer at the hands of these punks.

ATB

Stop.

:crying:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.