Homily websites

Does anyone know of any good homily websites where i could check out past homilies or future ones?

Thanks God love you!

[quote=I thirst 4 YOU!]Does anyone know of any good homily websites where i could check out past homilies or future ones?

Thanks God love you!
[/quote]

There are some great free sites on line:
www.homilies.com www.homilies.net You will also find links from these sites.

Here is a link to some of the homilies of St. Anthony, who was well known to his contemporaries as an outstanding preacher.

franciscan-archive.org/antonius/opera/ant-hd00.html

If you are looking for a website just plug into your search engines, the reading you are looking for…along with the world “homily” and you will get a whole flood of sites to try.

I like listening also to some of the sites that provide only an audio version…like wordonfire.org which is the weekly sermons of Fr.Robert Barron…This site also has a sermon discussion corner.

catholicpreaching.org/
desertvoice.org/

Some of the blogs that I link to off of my site are priest blogs, who also post their homilies and reflections. All orthodox, good stuff! Click the link in my sig line and then go down the blog list on the left. Catholic Ragemonkey and Dappled Things in particular have good homilies.

+veritas+

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.