Homophobia: What Jesus NEVER said and Biological Proof

I don’t have time to negate St. Paul [which I can easily do] considering he heavily contradicted Jesus in a number of ways; not to mention that he never ONCE in the Bible said that you had to be a Christian to get to heaven, nor that gay people are terrible.
I will eventually post my essay on Paul and Moses. I wouldn’t be here unless I had belief in Catholics as intellectual beings, so here is PROOF being gay is biological:

Physiological
Recent studies have found notable differences between the physiology of gay people and non-gay people. There is evidence that:

Gay men have similar brains to those of straight women and gay women to those of straight men [48]
The average size of the INAH-3 in the brains of gay men is approximately the same size as INAH 3 in women, which is significantly smaller, and the cells more densely packed [women use their brainpower more efficiently], than in heterosexual men’s brains.[5]
The suprachiasmatic nucleus was found by Swaab and Hopffman to be larger in gay men than in non-gay men,[49] the suprachiasmatic nucleus is also known to be larger in men than in women.[50]
The anterior commissure is larger in women than men and was reported to be larger in gay men than in non-gay men,[51] but a subsequent study found no such difference.[52]
Gay men report, on an average, slightly longer and thicker penises than non-gay men.[53]
Gay men’s brains respond differently to fluoxetine, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor.[54]
The functioning of the inner ear and the central auditory system in lesbians and bisexual women are more like the functional properties found in men than in non-gay women (the researchers argued this finding was consistent with the prenatal hormonal theory of sexual orientation).[55]
The startle response (eyeblink following a loud sound) is similarly masculinized in lesbians and bisexual women.[56]
Three regions of the brain (medial prefrontal cortex, left hippocampus, and right amygdala) are more active in gay men than non-gay men when exposed to sexually arousing material.[57]
Gay and non-gay people emit different armpit odors.[58]
Gay men are more likely to have a counter-clockwise hair whorl pattern.[59]
Gay and non-gay people’s brains respond differently to two human sex pheromones (AND, found in male armpit secretions, and EST, found in female urine).[60][61][62]
Finger length ratios between the index and ring fingers may be different between non-gay and lesbian women.[55][63][64][65][66][67]
Gay men and lesbians are significantly more likely to be left-handed or ambidextrous than are non-gay men and women;[68][69][70] Simon LeVay argues that because “[h]and preference is observable before birth[71]… [t]he observation of increased non-right-handness in gay people is therefore consistent with the idea that sexual orientation is influenced by prenatal processes,” perhaps heredity.

. And I’m only going to elaborate on the gay issue ONCE because those who don’t want to listen just won’t: 96 percent of Americans have pre-marital sex, according to the Orlando Sentinel, and yet in the SAME LINE in Corinthians that condemns Christianity, fornication too is condoned. I am gay, and I’m also a very compassionate individual who does his best to better the world and his family. I WOULD NEVER wish my any of my family harm, even the people who have mistreated and slandered me. And if God is loving, neither will he for loving “abstractly.”

Additional Biological PROOF homosexuality is natural:

utexas.edu/courses/bio301…/Gay/Text.html

The American Psychiatric Association hasn’t considered homosexuality a mental illness SINCE 1971. Every single homophobic person here needs to actual READ the aabove, and thus get themselves in-check. It is ridiculous! Instead of fucising on this, reading the beatitudes of Jesus Christ!
guardian.co.uk/science/20…nce.psychology

Do you know Jesus founded a Church, not a book. What authority do you have to contradict the Church He speaks through?

I am afraid none of that proves the condition was ordained by God. All it may prove is that biology is prone to deviation just like in many other conditions.

So what is your goal here? If I show you that pedophilia is biological, would you support the right of a pedophile to have sex with children? If I show you that the tendency to murder is biological, would you support murder?

What is the significance of your claims with regard to the faith?

Peace

Tim

I’d love to hear them when you do have the time.

I think he might have said something like that. Well, something pretty similar anyways.

I don’t know of anyone saying that…After all, it’s the homosexual act that is the sin.

You have more faith in us than most!

How.Dare.You.

Being gay IS PROVEN TO NOT BE A PEDOPHILIA, as I posted. I would never wish a child any harm. How is a relationship between two consenting adults wrong? I have siblings and would never wish them harm if they were to slander me, do me the WORST of harm. LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF PEDOPHILES ARE HOMOSEXUAL, AND ENJOY SEX WITH ADULT MEN. Most pedophiles have no preference between the genders in fact, and are far more likely to be heterosexual.
Look it up - All of you. Christ and Paul are VERY different people. No credible psychological association treats homosexuality as a mental illness. ABSOLUTELY none.
Get your facts straight before you dare ever implement such a terrible thing. I really hope you read this and re-think your position. I would worry for YOUR children. Being gay is natural and ANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS were gay, well - God help them.
The National Psychiatric Association and Foster Care Association nhave confirmed gay people raise just as healthy kids as everyone else. We are tax-paying, law-abiding individuals who do not deserve to be treated equally.

I put faith in WELL-INTENTIONED beings, which some of you are flaunting yourself as otherwise.

Jesus advocated an acceptance of others while Paul said …

Don’t associate with non-Christians. Don’t receive them into
your house or even exchange greeting with them. 2 John 1:
Shun those who disagree with your religious views. Romans
16:17
Paul, knowing that their faith would crumble if subjected to
free and critical inquiry, tells his followers to avoid philosophy.
Colossians 2:8

Biblical Free Will: Like a gun to someone’s head and saying
‘you’re dead if you scream’

Exodus 32:27 God ordered to be killed, 3,000 Israelites for no
greater crime than worshipping a golden calf. I don’t know
about you but death is a pretty harsh ****ing punishment.
Leviticus 20:9-10 God commands death for cursing out ones
parents and death for adultery.
He even set up laws as to how slavery was to be carried out,
and goes as far as Okaying beating them. Exodus 21:2-6
[Used to condone American Slavery]
Genesis 7:23 He killed, intentionally, every man, woman, and
child on the planet save eight of them.

Exodus 32:27 God ordered to be killed, 3,000 Israelites for no
greater crime than worshipping a golden calf. I don’t know
about you but death is a pretty harsh ****ing punishment.
Leviticus 20:9-10 God commands death for cursing out ones
parents and death for adultery.
He even set up laws as to how slavery was to be carried out,
and goes as far as Okaying beating them. Exodus 21:2-6
[Used to condone American Slavery]
Genesis 7:23 He killed, intentionally, every man, woman, and
child on the planet save eight of them.

I hope you don’t fit into that ninety six percent of individuals who practiced fornication; or, into the group of people who DO THEIR HAIR [Paul said not to braid your hair - I read that when I was younger with my own two eyes]. But whatever - As I don’t want to be judged for being gay, I won’t judge you. And yes, I will post my essays very soon.

Oh REALLY??
Matt. 10:13-15 -
**"If the house is worthy, let your peace come upon it; if not, let your peace return to you. Whoever will not receive you or listen to your words–go outside that house or town and shake the dust from your feet. **
Amen, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town."

Calm down. You completely misunderstood his post. Funny you mention the American Psychiatric Association.

Concerned Women of America reports the following:
“ In May 2000, the American Psychiatric Association issued a Fact Sheet, “Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Issues,” which includes this statement:

“Currently, there is a renewed interest in searching for biological etiologies for homosexuality. However, to date there are no replicated scientific studies supporting any specific biological etiology for homosexuality.”

Duh, I agree. My point exactly. Jesus was CONTRADICTED by Paul. If you read my words, you’d know that was my point. And you as a Catholic cannot be so SELECTIVE about what you want to follow. You can’t follow MATTHEW and then ignore Paul, the primary doctrinal contributor.

You have completely misrepresented Orogeny’s question which was based on the notion that just because somebody is born with certain proclivities - it DOESN’T make it right or good to act upon them.

We are in the year 2009 now. Have you heard of Dr. Drew? Did you see how straight and gays have SUBSTANTIAL differences in our brains? Did you see the PHYSIOLOGICALLY contrasts? Please address - at the least - why so many more gay people are left-handed than straight people? Do not insult the intelligence of me or the APA, please.

And yes, I may have been harsher upon him but he DARES compares me to pedophiles. Not gonna happen. Pedophiles do TERRIBLE ABOMINATIONS but the facts I have provided are otherwise regarding gays, stating they are as normal and well-functioning as straight people. Accept the facts: The younger generation overwhelmingly has [look at the voting demographics] and your grandchildren will look down at you shamefully for it.

Moreover, stop being selective. Address all my points or none at all. Concede fruitlessly.

Show me WHERE he contradicted Jesus.
This is charge that is usually made by uneducated people - unschooled in the Scriptures.

How dare I what? Ask you a question? Is that being homophobic as well?

Being gay IS PROVEN TO NOT BE A PEDOPHILIA, as I posted you ignorant, empathy-lacking, compassionless, abominable, less-evolved, demonic-intentioned CREATURE.

So much for your compassion.

I would never wish a child any harm.

I didn’t say that you would. Now how about answering my question.

How is a relationship between two consenting adults wrong?

You support adultery?

I have siblings and would never wish them harm if they were to slander me, do me the WORST of harm. LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF PEDOPHILES ARE HOMOSEXUAL, AND ENJOY SEX WITH ADULT MEN. Most pedophiles have no preference between the genders in fact, and are far more likely to be heterosexual.

So, if pedophilia were shown to be biological, you would or wouldn’t support it? If your point is that homosexuality is biological and therefore should be accepted, how does your view of pedophilia fit into your point of view?

Look it up - All of you ignorant individuals. Christ and Paul are VERY different people. No credible psychological association treats homosexuality as a mental illness. ABSOLUTELY none.

Again, what is your point?

Get your facts straight before you dare ever implement such a terrible thing. I really hope you read this and re-think your mercilessness. I would worry for YOUR children. Being gay is natural and ANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS were gay, well - God help them.

As a matter of fact, a member of my family is gay. Back to your point, which is what?

The National Psychiatric Association and Foster Care Association nhave confirmed gay people raise just as healthy kids as everyone else. We are tax-paying, law-abiding individuals who do not deserve to be treated equally.
Ignorance is not bliss.

Could you answer my question?

Peace

Tim

What exactly is YOUR intention, BluntJoey?

Peace

Tim

I believe in the death penalty for pedophiles. The question is so insulting. No: Mental illnesses are different from being gay, which hasn’t been considered one since 1971. MEntal Illnesses endanger others [such as bipolar disorder, which makes victims 4 times more likely to commit suicide]. Pedophiles abominably harm children and are very sick, unforgivable beings.
And why do you think I support adultery? I, personally speaking, have to be in love to engage in sex with anyone . 96 percent of this country has pre-marital sex and yet over half want to deny gays the right to marry. Of course if you don’t allow them to marry, it will always remain fornication. Additionally, giving people equal rights make them happier, which is good. I’ve had hOMOPHOBIC people complain that they have to work with gay people because “they are unfortunately very talented people.” Their words, not mine. Why the hatefulness then?
If there are no other substantial, meaningful questions then I am done here. READ THE FACTS, and do what your heart knows you must with it.
“Ignorance is not bliss.” - Madonna

Does the physiological difference include the lack of reading comprehension?

Peace

Tim

What if pedophilia was shown to have a biological basis? Would you advocate death for someone who was born that way?

Again, this goes to your point. Are you saying that homosexuality MUST be accepted because there is a biological basis for it?

Peace

Tim

LOL. I scored a perfectly on the SAT’s Language portions, just finished writing my book, have had teachers commend me for my language skills since KINDERGARDEN, and the dictionary is one of the best gifts I just got for my birthday! Try again.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.