Homosexual activists push "QUEER ROSARY" – reparation needed!

**Homosexual activists push “QUEER ROSARY” – reparation needed!

**[RIGHT][LEFT]October 8, 2009[/RIGHT][/LEFT]

According to press reports, homosexual activists are promoting a “Relational Rosary,” which introduces and explains five Bible events from a deviant perspective – sacrilege!

And one Catholic parish has permitted these homosexual activists to pray the “Relational Rosary” on its premises, as documented in the September 13 web bulletin of Berkeley’s Newman Hall - Holy Spirit Parish:

"Praying the Rosary in solidarity with LGBT Catholics. Join us Sept. 17, 7:30-9:00 p.m. in the lounge as we explore the Relational Mysteries:

Fidelity—Ruth’s pledge to Naomi (Ruth 1:16-18);
Grief—The parting of David and Jonathan (I Sam 20:35-42);
Intercession—Esther intercedes for her people (Est 4:9-5:2);
Restoration—the raising of Lazarus (John 11:38-44);
Discipleship—the two encounter Christ on the road to Emmaus (Luke 24:13-35)."

To offer Jesus and Mary a rose of reparation, please say these beautiful prayers.

Also, the same homosexual activist who invented the “Relational Rosary” had given a description of the purpose of the “Queer Rosary” in this entry on the online calendar of the New Spirit/MCC Church in Berkeley:

“GTU doctoral student Eugene McMullan and Reverend Jim Mitulski will lead a two part class on “Praying the Queer Rosary,” based on stories from the bible which depict Queer Families or Relationships. The class will include a brief history of the rosary, introduction to Catholic devotions, sharing of stories, and praying together.”

I cannot tell you how outraged I am about this. Enough is enough! God will not be mocked!

To counter this horrific sacrilege, please join one of 4,319 rosary rallies we’re holding in cities all across America at noon local time on Saturday, October 10.

If you are already a rosary rally organizer, please mention this sacrilege at your rally and ask people to join you in reparation to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

You and I cannot and will NOT remain silent in face of such a direct insult to Our Blessed Mother and Her Holy Rosary.

To offer reparation, please pray these beautiful prayers.

Ultimately, we know that Good will vanquish Evil since Our Lady promised at Fatima:

“Finally, My Immaculate Heart will triumph!”

To help rush the coming of the glorious day of Our Lady’s triumph, please join one of 4,319 rosary rallies we’re holding in cities all across America at noon local time on Saturday, October 10.
Sincerely in Jesu et Maria http://www.americaneedsfatima.net/images/signature.png Robert E. Ritchie
America Needs Fatima
www.ANF.org

P.S. If nothing else, would you please say three Hail Marys right now in reparation for these insults to Our Lady and Our Lord?

just wondering where you found this article from. I searched the AMF website and don’t see it there. I will be saying the rosary at my chuch on Saturday

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=381736

calcatholic.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?id=69916f89-5c16-48a8-8ebd-bcfd1058f8d0

I commend this article for taking a strong position against being gay, but I have more to add. Of course, being gay is a sin, (Romans chapter 1) but being gay might be a symptom of not being saved at all. Salvation is actually a bigger issue here. If we confess Jesus as our Lord, then we should honor Him by obeying His commands. If we confess to being gay, we dishonor Him. If we say that it is OK to be gay, we dishonor Him.

Many don’t understand that being a Christian means to have faith. If someone says they have accepted Jesus and feel no obligation to change or live a certain way, then that is not true faith. On the other hand, if you are sure that you are saved, it is certainly possible to sin and go to heaven. The purging of sin is a process. It can’t be done all at once. Christians often backslide, but our salvation does not depend on our ability to stop sinning.

So what does it mean to be saved by faith? We all know that Jesus paid the price for our sins. We also know that we would be condemned to hell if it were not for Jesus. Here is where the misunderstanding comes. By believing that what Jesus did plus what we do gets us to heaven is wrong. We need to believe that what Jesus did gets us to heaven. We need to come to a point where we understand that we are sinners, that we can never make it on our own, and that we accept what Jesus did as payment for our sins. If He paid for our sins and we accept it, how can our sin still condemn us? Romans 8:1-2 says “Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.” If you believe that you still have to do certain things to get to heaven, you are still trusting in yourself!

Catholics aren’t saved by faith though.

From Catholic Encyclopedia

newadvent.org/cathen/13407a.htm

Individual salvation

The Council of Trent describes the process of salvation from sin in the case of an adult with great minuteness (Sess. VI, v-vi).
It begins with the grace of God which touches a sinner’s heart, and calls him to repentance. This grace cannot be merited; it proceeds solely from the love and mercy of God. Man may receive or reject this inspiration of God, he may turn to God or remain in sin. Grace does not constrain man’s free will.
Thus assisted the sinner is disposed for salvation from sin; he believes in the revelation and promises of God, he fears God’s justice, hopes in his mercy, trusts that God will be merciful to him for Christ’s sake, begins to love God as the source of all justice, hates and detests his sins.
This disposition is followed by justification itself, which consists not in the mere remission of sins, but in the sanctification and renewal of the inner man by the voluntary reception of God’s grace and gifts, whence a man becomes just instead of unjust, a friend instead of a foe and so an heir according to hope of eternal life. This change happens either by reason of a perfect act of charity elicited by a well disposed sinner or by virtue of the Sacrament either of Baptism or of Penance according to the condition of the respective subject laden with sin. The Council further indicates the causes of this change. By the merit of the Most Holy Passion through the Holy Spirit, the charity of God is shed abroad in the hearts of those who are justified.
Against the heretical tenets of various times and sects we must hold

[LIST]
*]that the initial grace is truly gratuitous and supernatural;
*]that the human will remains free under the influence of this grace;
*]that man really cooperates in his personal salvation from sin;
*]that by justification man is really made just, and not merely declared or reputed so;
*]that justification and sanctification are only two aspects of the same thing, and not ontologically and chronologically distinct realities;
*]that justification excludes all mortal sin from the soul, so that the just man is no way liable to the sentence of death at God’s judgment-seat.
[/LIST]
Other points involved in the foregoing process of personal salvation from sin are matters of discussion among Catholic theologians; such are, for instance,
[LIST]
*]the precise nature of initial grace,
*]the manner in which grace and free will work together,
*]the precise nature of the fear and the love disposing the sinner for justification,
*]the manner in which sacraments cause sanctifying grace.
[/LIST]
But these questions are treated in other articles dealing ex professo with the respective subjects. The same is true of final perseverance without which personal salvation from sin is not permanently secured.
What has been said applies to the salvation of adults; children and those permanently deprived of their use of reason are saved by the Sacrament of Baptism.

Thank you for posting this…I bolded a sentence at the top…what does ‘justified’ mean in that sense? :confused:

I “think” ( I do not claim to be a theologan ) that justification is explained in the sentences just prior to the one you bolded.

This disposition is followed by justification itself, which consists not in the mere remission of sins, but in the sanctification and renewal of the inner man by the voluntary reception of God’s grace and gifts, whence a man becomes just instead of unjust, a friend instead of a foe and so an heir according to hope of eternal life. This change happens either by reason of a perfect act of charity elicited by a well disposed sinner or by virtue of the Sacrament either of Baptism or of Penance according to the condition of the respective subject laden with sin.

So justification comes from the Holy Spirit through the sacraments.

At least that is my understanding.

I have to run to the market, I’ll check in later.

Hi, Stewart7777. I wanted to let you know with all respect that what you’ve said here is not in line with Catholic teaching. Catholics do not believe that the orientation – Same Sex Attraction or SSA – is a sin in itself but a cross to bear. The sin would be acting on the SSA rather than remaining celibate. From the language of the rest of your post I’m guessing that you’re actually in the mood for a debate and this was the set up post. I just wanted to take the opportunity to clarify the Catholic position for you before you get in too deep.

Regards,
jazzbaby1

This is the first time I’ve heard of the “queer rosary.” I have heard of a recent book entitled “The Queering of Elementary Education.” I would guess that both are aspects of the gay juggernaut now being thrust upon our society.

I just heard about this today. This turns my stomach. This is a complete depravity and is sickening. We need to pray that they come to understanding of what the CC teaches in the CCC.

The CCC; 2357 Homosexuality refers to relations between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominant sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity,141 tradition has always declared that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered."142 They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved.

2358 The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God’s will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord’s Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.

2359 Homosexual persons are called to chastity. By the virtues of self-mastery that teach them inner freedom, at times by the support of disinterested friendship, by prayer and sacramental grace, they can and should gradually and resolutely approach Christian perfection.

I also covered this in my blog. The link is in my signature. May they come to know their cross to bear and errors that they want legalized and recognized.

Wow talk about cherry-picking…

Yeah, I heard about this over on catholic.org… It really upsets me honestly, and this despite the fact that I have no personal antimosity towards gay people individually, and my personal desire that they be treated with respect. But taking things to the level of blasphomy is something I can’t support.

And I just finished teaching the Rosary to a group of 6th graders too! It really makes me sad :frowning:

This is their fine example of tolerance. :frowning:

I’ve always been a firm believer that tolarance does not and never has meant “just permissivly accept whatever a minority group says, as well as accepting any mochary they choose to make of any other group”. That seems to be what a lot of people today believe, particularly the super liberals. Instead I’m a firm believer that it means this:

You accept a minority group as they are and allow them to live a good fruitful life. But not at the expense of allowing them to trample your own beliefs. After all, respect is a 2 way street. Yes you should respect them, but yes they MUST return that same respect. If they do not, then how can I respect them?

I love this:

Love is not tolerance

BISHOP FULTON J. SHEEN****Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it.

http://www.catholiceducation.org/images/authos/Sheen8.JPG  [LEFT]*Christian love bears evil, but  it does not tolerate it. * 

It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin.
*The cry for tolerance never induces it to quench its hatred of the evil philosophies that have entered into contest with the Truth. *
It forgives the sinner, and it hates the sin; it is unmerciful to the error in his mind.
*The sinner it will always take back into the bosom of the Mystical Body;
but his lie will never be taken into the treasury of His Wisdom. *
*Real love involves real hatred:
whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the buyers and sellers from the temples
has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth. *
*Charity, then, is not a mild philosophy of “live and let live”;
it is not a species of sloppy sentiment. * [/LEFT]
Charity is the infusion of the Spirit of God,
which makes us love the beautiful and hate the morally ugly.

I am not one to judge anyone. What you do in the privacy of your own home is your business. However, when one starts re-arranging prayers and making them up to suit them and their lifestyle, they will have to answer to God. It is Mary herself who gave us the rosary to pray. It doesn’t matter what religion you practice or with whom you choose to spend your life with - you cannot change the rosary! If Mary wanted it changed, she would chage it. It’s been said this way for hundreds of years and no gay person should be allowed to change it.

This is also a case I think of love the sinner hate the sin. To those who are Catholic may they come to know what the CC teaches. To those who embrace the “Relational Mysteries” they will have to answer someday for this.

buffalo, I love the Bishop Sheen quote.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.