Homosexuality in Mass Effect 3

I love this game. I loved the second as well and the first Mass Effect somewhat.

How do folks feel about the evident homosexuality and references to same-sex marriage found in the game?

I, personally, don’t look for games to show Catholic morality and it has no bearing on my ability to enjoy a game.

Well, obviously I’m biased, being a lesbian, but it’s what the fans have wanted since the first Mass Effect. Fortunately, Liara has always been an option, so I just romanced her. I liked how they weren’t stereotyped, they were just there, and it was up to you whether you wanted to do anything with them romantically.

I’d be interested in a response to the question: “Do the Geth have souls?”

It’s a mysetery! :slight_smile:

I went with Liara in the first one then switched to Tali and and have stuck with her. She’s so nice. :slight_smile:

Miranda on the other hand. . . . Tali was right in stating “She was a real b@#$%.” :smiley:

Miranda on the other hand. . . . Tali was right in stating “She was a real b@#$%.”

Not so much if you do her quest lines in Mass Effect 2 and see she definitely has a more human side underneath that whole attitude. Although Tali is definitely rather better balanced outlook wise.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.