homosexuality

How should i go about arguing homosexuality with a friend who simply doesn’t see the harm in it? He fornicates frequently with various women now, perhaps that’s the source of his problem understanding the problem with homosexuality. So I suppose I need a good solid argument against both fornication and homosexuality also.

[quote=newbiefound]How should i go about arguing homosexuality with a friend who simply doesn’t see the harm in it? He fornicates frequently with various women now, perhaps that’s the source of his problem understanding the problem with homosexuality. So I suppose I need a good solid argument against both fornication and homosexuality also.
[/quote]

I would suggest you obtain material on JPII’s Theology of the Body. There is a collection of documents on it as well as some new CD’s and tapes available. Check out EWTN’s website, Catholic Answers site, Etc.

How should i go about arguing homosexuality with a friend who simply doesn’t see the harm in it? He fornicates frequently with various women now, perhaps that’s the source of his problem understanding the problem with homosexuality.

Such values as your friend has are willful disobedience, not only to God’s law, but to the laws of nature. Actions have consequences. I daresay your friend’s promiscuity will catch up with him when he catches any one or more of nature’s favorite social diseases.

Some people are slow learners.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.