Homosexuals brainwashing our children in elementary schools

Homosexuals brainwashing our children in elementary schools

Extremely slick propaganda directed at the youngest of children! The videos below are from It’s Elementary, a 78-minute feature film produced by homosexual activists. These are actual scenes from elementary schools in Massachusetts and New York. It’s Elementary is meant to be a training video for homosexual activist teachers across the country. In addition, the film itself has been shown to schoolchildren in public schools in Massachusetts and elsewhere.
This is what is actually going on in more and more elementary schools across America. **Watching this will really affect you! You will not believe what you are seeing. **

What in the world is that teacher thinking asking elementary school kids to have a “discussion” about homosexuals. How in the world could any elementary school kid even begin to understand the issue of homosexuality? That is just so inappropriate to ask kids that young to think about such things.

The idea is to appeal to their emotion before they even know what sexual relations are. That is the brainwashing part - build these foundations and they will never even realize that they are built on sand.

Parents must teach their kids this is baloney.

I agree with you that schools should not show children these videos (even though I am an unequivocal supporter of gay rights). The real issue is not that they are too young to be taught about loving relationships (I think we’d both be fine if they were taught about loving mother-father relationships as long as they weren’t taught about sex acts), the real issue is that homosexuality is a controversial moral issue. I think that the government should try to avoid saying that the morality that students were taught at home is wrong.

However, I think this issue is more complex than it first appears. Consider how much differently you might view this if the students were instead taught acceptance towards African-Americans. Although the numbers are much smaller now than they once were, there are people who think that blacks should be treated differently than whites for religious reasons. Should schools stay away from teaching moral issues that different religions view differently, or are you okay with schools teaching morality as long as it happens to match your beliefs?

Should the moral views of the majority of voters be taught to the students, or should complex moral issue be left for parents to teach? It’s tough because it disgusts me when children are taught white supremacy by their parents. But if we decided what views are acceptable by majority rule, there are times in history where students may have been taught that Catholicism is an evil cult. Or that all atheists are evil immoral people.

Don’t forget the transsexual menace posed by Kermit the Frog and Spongebob Squarepants.

Frogs and sponges frequently change their sex.

And some sponges are even intersexual–another dangerous issue.

This does quite the job explaining the whole issue:

*Defending a Higher Law: Why We                          Must Resist Same-sex “Marriage”

*Thursday, November 4, 2004 [LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[LEFT]The American TFP’s hard-hitting book, Defending a Higher Law: Why We Must Resist Same-sex “Marriage” and the Homosexual Agenda, is now available online in pdf format. The work outlines the dangers that the homosexual agenda poses to society, refutes common myths concerning homosexuality and clearly outlines Church teaching on the sin of sodomy. It is currently in its third printed edition, with more than 50,000 copies in distribution.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[LEFT]tfp.org/images/stories/pdf_doc.gif in PDF format today.** Download your free copy of Defending a Higher Law**[/LEFT]
[LEFT]“Due to the tremendous success of this work, we thought it was time to offer an electronic copy free of charge,” said TFP Web Editor John Horvat. “The print edition did better than our highest expectations. I expect it to be a hot item on our site as well.”[/LEFT]
[LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[LEFT]The work is recommended by Bishops Bruskewitz, Vasa and Nienstedt as well as EWTN host Fr. John Trigilio, President of the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuals, Joseph Nicolosi and former President of Concerned Women for America, Sandy Rios.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]The TFP gained renewed encouragement from Archbishop Elden Francis Curtiss of Omaha, Nebr. who recently reviewed the work. He said the 232-page book “addresses virtually every conceivable point in the debate on homosexual marriage (semantic, scientific, social, scriptural, moral).”[/LEFT]
[LEFT]He continued: “The paper is written with impeccable logic in virtually every section. In some ways it almost reads like a modern format of the Summa Theologica where the opponent’s arguments are laid out and then refuted. The authors are fully in conformity with the teachings of the Church and argue for the Church’s teaching passionately.”[/LEFT]

Buffalo, I have to agree with you 100% on this one :slight_smile: Should the discussion come up in sex ed during High School, sure thing… elementary, what in the world are people thinking!

So love for God and one’s country is bad but teaching homosexuality is good? I thought kids were supposed to think for themselves. By the way, last time I checked, science still doesn’t know how sexual orientation develops.

Now it is clear the fruits of removing God from schools is upon us.

I am going to College to be an Elementary school teacher and have one year left. In the Public School realm of things, I see why people would want to “teach” children about homosexuals. HOWEVER, I would NEVER show a video or even talk to my students about this.
The reason this has become so big especially in elementary schools, is now children are growing up with two mommies and two dadies, well what happens when a first grader draws a picture of their family, and another child says “you have two moms?”.
The point certain states are trying to make is to teach children what that means… However, I do not think this is something that should be brought up until atleast 5th grade.
One of my college professors had asked us what we will do if someone in the classroom asks how that can happen. I think it depends on the age. K and 1st grade, you can probably be able to say, some people have moms and dads, some have 2 dads and 2 moms, as children get older however the question of how may arise, but I’m not exactly sure when children start questioning about sex?
Anyways for children this is a question that can be brought up, but I think it is up to the parents to talk to their children about it.

I read much of the book and skimmed the rest. I agreed with some parts of it and disagreed with others. I don’t think it addresses any of the issues I brought up though. I would still be interested in hearing how you would respond to some of the questions I raised.

This is one of the reasons I send my kids to Catholic school…

It covered them quite nicely. Don’t skim - read.:slight_smile:

Well I read the sections that I thought were relevant. The section that dealt with the Christian position on homosexuality doesn’t really matter unless you’re a Christian. I also only read some of the section dealing with the history of tactics used by people seeking gay rights because it also didn’t seem relevant. You could have opposed tactics used by the Black Panthers and still supported civil rights for African-Americans. But if you think there are specific sections that you think I should read, I can make sure to read them if I haven’t already.

But the issues I raised weren’t about the morality of homosexuality. What I was curious about was how you think schools should decide which morality they should teach.

Well this will quickly get derailed -

That is a great question - how do we humans determine the morality that is for the common good of society? First we have to look to natural law.

and…

DEFEATING “GAY” ARGUMENTS WITH SIMPLE LOGIC

But whose conception of natural law should we look at? Should we have schools teach kids that the moral views of the majority are right, or should we leave most moral issues to the parents?

Natural law is natural law.

In the case of humans the purpose of intercourse is procreation. That is definitive and not arguable.

I don’t believe that homosexuality contradicts any natural laws. Can you prove that it contradicts any natural laws that actually exist, or is this merely your opinion?

Claiming that something is not arguable does not make it so. And I don’t think even Catholicism teaches that procreation is the sole purpose of intercourse.

OK - then what is the purpose of intercourse?

Different people engage in it for different purposes. I do not think that the universe has decreed that it is to be done for only one purpose.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.