Hope for solidarity and mutual co-existence

In light of the Popes recent efforts for bringing diverse cultures, ethnicities and beliefs together to bring about a more united world, I thought I would share some recent efforts of Muslim clerics which is bringing hope for some positive change (even if it is on the consciousness level). I know that in Iran, there is persecution of Zoroastrian, Christian and Baha’i populations (amongst others). I think the most hated amongst these is the Baha’is, so such acts of solidarity will hopefully bring hope for all the other religious minorities being persecuted in Islamic countries Smile

theguardian.com/commentisfree…ope-iran

In response to this gesture of goodwill and harmony, it seems as though other like-minded souls have secured their support for such gestures:

news.bahai.org/story/989

:slight_smile:

Thanks for reading

The link to the guardian seems to be incorrect. It says the page can’t be found.

My apologies dear friend. Here it is again

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/21/ayatollahs-stand-bahai-gives-hope-iran

:slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.