House of Representatives Stenographer Cracks Under the Pressure

“He will not be mocked. The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under god. It never was. … Our constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God. You cannot serve two masters. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God, Lord Jesus Christ.”

It can happen to the best of us. I hope she recovers and is allowed to keep her job.

Is there a video? What was the context of the speech he/she was giving??

[quote="LiberalPrincess, post:2, topic:342396"]
Is there a video? What was the context of the speech he/she was giving??

[/quote]

Well there is video, but no audio. Some of her statements were captured by another stenographer.

Link to the story, please? Tks.

I just heard it on CNN Headline News, so it seems to be true.

[quote="Lost_Sheep, post:5, topic:342396"]
I just heard it on CNN Headline News, so it seems to be true.

[/quote]

Yeah, they just ran a teaser a few minutes ago (0621 CST); they're going to be running the story in a few minutes.

Here is the link:

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/17/stenographer-snaps-rants-on-house-floor/?iref=allsearch

You will have to copy and paste into your browser.

I am curious as to what she snapped about. I did read the article in the last post but it didn’t give much context.

I'd say she is very concerned for the well-being of our country and the younger generation that is going to suffer the consequences of our actions. "A house divided against itself shall not stand" and "God will not be mocked", are two very relevant verses to our place and time IMO. It is sad that so few people see this. We are just biding time.

[quote="10gr8kids, post:9, topic:342396"]
I'd say she is very concerned for the well-being of our country and the younger generation that is going to suffer the consequences of our actions. "A house divided against itself shall not stand" and "God will not be mocked", are two very relevant verses to our place and time IMO. It is sad that so few people see this. We are just biding time.

[/quote]

Agree 100%. If you think about the speech President Obama made to Planned Parenthood...."and may God Bless Planned Parenthood..." There is no stronger way to mock God than this. How much longer will God in fact bless this nation, if He has His blessing on us now; this is doubtful.

Maybe in context , she is considered snapping, but none of what she said is false.

He will not be mocked! He will not be mocked! He will not be mocked! The greatest deception here, is this is not one nation under God!  It never was! Had it been, it would not have been, no, it would not have been, the constitution would not have been written by Freemasons! They go against God! You cannot serve two masters! You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God, lord Jesus Christ!

This Video Has Audio
youtube.com/watch?v=_E0XldG5xf8

A third of the drafters were Freemasons, and America is presumed to be *"founded on Christian principles" *when really, it is founded on Puritanism side by side with Deism, and mostly has been a post Monarchy, Enlightenment State.

Anyone with a sensus Catholicus , or a sense of right or wrong, knows this Country is not in a righteous orientation so they would see nothing wrong with those statements within themselves. What might not be rational was her going out on a limb and speaking on the floor (lol)

I can't imagine being a normal person with a conscience surrounded by everyone in DC, since they are mostly compromised, lowest of the low.

--
What I find amusing about this news tidbit is most of America are unaware of the history of Freemasonry, and assume all conspiracies are false because we have so many individuals hawking them (Alex Jones) ; therefore any questions about these secret societies is not worth asking.

With that presumption, now even many Catholics don't understand Freemasonry and their involvement in the Enlightenment revolutions. In spite of the fact that multiple Popes have condemned Freemasonry the most. ( Pope Francis acknowledged their presence as a lobby. )
So it's not surprising that people without that contextual knowledge, would think the woman is spouting nonsense with that innocuous outburst.
On numerous internet comments even on the right, there are many freemason members defending Freemasonry as a nice charitable organization and that those who are anti-masonic are crazy liars (that would be the Pontiffs through history to the informed) . :rotfl:

Also many on the conservative side, assume that this nation has been under God, when it really has not been under God since 1973 definitively. If not then, then earlier right after WWII during the defeat of the Nazis. ( Who knows if it was really blessed at its founding? perhaps after it fought within itself to get rid of the evil of Slavery.)

As it stands right now, America cannot be blessed or receive any graces from God, *as a nation *with its antichrist laws.

per hotair
hotair.com/archives/2013/10/17/....floor/

Castro told a group of reporters Reidy had “kind of crazed look, quite frankly. It was very disturbing for members of Congress.”
Reidy apparently worked in the House for eight years and had never shown any issues until last night.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a portent of things to come?? And God used the 'crazy' woman ?

:shrug:

[quote="Veridical16, post:11, topic:342396"]
With that presumption, now even many Catholics don't understand Freemasonry and their involvement in the Enlightenment revolutions. In spite of the fact that multiple Popes have condemned Freemasonry the most. ( Pope Francis acknowledged their presence as a lobby. )

[/quote]

What I do know of Freemasonry is that for the most part they are anti-monarchy, anti-dictator, etc. That means they are anti-Pope as well. Have been in existence for several hundred years.

Huh. So they work so hard to keep God out of the picture. Then, someone who tells them what they want gets dragged away for saying God isn't with this country?

What on earth do they want to hear?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.