Housekeeping

Common’ folks. I had to move 12 threads tonight. I’ve said this before. If there is a forum for it, put it there. Other moderators are having the same problem and we end up wasting time moving threads around.

There are very good people all over CAF. The Traditionalist answer may not always be the right one. Just because most people on this forum are Traditionalist, does not make them Thomas Aquinas.

Put your threads in the right forum.

Thanks

People must post here doubtless due to our incredible good looks, sharp wisdom, trenchant wit, and undeniable humility.

I was hoping this was going to be about wives being subservient to their husbands.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Too funny! :wink:

Thanks for the laugh! :smiley:

PAX

I almost didn’t look, since the OP is addressed to “common folks.”

But then I decided that it would be good for me to fight my personal snobbery.

So, c’mon, folks, let’s all cultivate the virtue of humility here on CAF and pay heed to our moderators!

I was hoping he was going to offer to come clean my house. :smiley:

You need one of those little robot things that goes around vacuuming. :smiley:

Fraternally,

Br. JR, FFV :slight_smile:

That’s rather against the spirit of Francis, now isn’t it?:smiley:

How about if you get some fake hair (crepe hair) and glue a tonsure around the dome of the vacuum cleaner robot? :wink:

Problem:
The robot can’t be a friar; “LOVE DOES NOT COMPUTE”:smiley:

I didn’t say we need it. That’s why we have clerics. You didn’t think that they just say mass. In our houses the chore list is called the “Clerical List”. Guess why? When you don’t have a cleric, as in the house where I live, then you tonsure your little robot. :rotfl:

A mechanical cleric! I’ve lived with some who are just like that first thing in the morning. I remember one who sort of floated from this cell to the chapel for Matins. I’m sure he had the whole breviary memorized. I never saw him open his eyes before 7 am. :yup:

Fraternally,

Br. JR, FFV :slight_smile:

PS. Just kidding. Everyone works hard. But the chore list is called the Clerical List, from the days when the clerics were the servants.

We salute you, :bowdown::bowdown2:Oh Thread Mover and Shaker!
And we promise to do our best to post our thoughts:angel1::gopray2:
in the right forum. You are appreciated! :grouphug::hug3::heaven:
Kathryn Ann:harp:

I’ve had several over the years. They are awesome. I wish they’d clean the rest of the house.

Some thoughts here:

1. Maybe St. Thomas is around thanks to modern time travel engineering that has secretly been developed.

2. I don’t have to worry because I don’t start threads. I do, however, intelligently derail them.

And…

1. I thought moderators were robots!

2. Common folks often carry pitchforks.

Do they scrub toilets and showers?

I ain’t touching that one with a 10 ft pole.

Fraternally,

Br.JR, FFV :slight_smile:

The government must have time machines in the room next to the earthquake machines we have:shrug:

I wish. In addition I’d like them to cook and do the dishes…oh and let’s not forget the laundry.

I’d also like to point out that this topic would be more fitting in The Water Cooler. It doesn’t have anything to do with traditional Catholicism! Can it be moved? :smiley:

As the one who has to do the cleaning up around here, I’m glad that you’ll are having fun at my expense. Now get going and put those threads in the right places. I’ll let you have another day of fun with this one and then I’ll close it.

Thanks for the chuckles.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.