Housing Prayer

My brothers and sister:

I again come to you with humility and ask you for your prayers in finding housing in the DC area. I am moving up there on Wendesday to show true commitment to getting the job with the City Of Fairfax and was going to stay with a friend. Tonight the friend backed out and now I have no place to lay my head.

I could freak out or I can find this is a challenge set to test my renewed dedication to my walk with God. I am definately up for the challenge. So if you could please pray for housing (a room with a couch works just fine) I would be forever grateful!

In His name,

Rick

Rick, warm congratulations for your successful application!

God has give you the new beginning you prayed for. May He continue to lead you and may you remain faithful to His will and to the gospel in your life.
May you enjoy the blessings of the Sacraments and of your good fortune due to God’s goodness to you, from now until the day you leave the earth.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for you.

The Lord will lead you!
Praying for you!

AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.