Housing Situation

I currently live at home… and let’s just say… it’s not a very religious environment, it’s not a very emotionally healthy environment, and I really can’t deal with it much more before it completely wears me down… unfortunately no one ever taught me the evils of consumer debt, and in fact encouraged it’s use when we were buying anything and everything we wanted with my father’s life insurance policy after he died just before I became a teenager.

That being said if you’d pray that my situation improves I’d appreciate it. I really need to move out but my current financial situation doesn’t really allow for it unless I want to stop paying some of my debts to afford rent somewhere.

Lord please help Ryan to maintain peace, strength and charity while he remains home to enable him paying his debts. Please help him to obtain the attitudes and goals that he need to move into a wise and secure future. Help him to build himself up up with the sound gospel principles that he needs in his home environment and when he is free to leave it to fulfil Your purpose for his life.
Thank You, Lord

Praying for you and your family Ryan.

Thanks

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying hard for you.

Lord, please help Ryan pay off all his debts so he can live in a healthy Christian environment. In the meantime while he is still at home, may he be patient and loving to the best of his ability and spend his time usefully at the library or at places where he can be nurtured in peace and harmony. May he get to Mass and Confession every week (Confession at least once a month) and draw great strength from these two powerful sacraments. Maybe he can spend more time at his friends’ houses, if at his friends there will be a little more goodness around him. I pray that Ryan prays for his family every day and tries to get along with them. May Ryan show his family how he really does love them, even if things aren’t any where near optimal for him or for any of them at their home. May they all grow as a family to love you and each other more than ever before. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.