Houston Planned Parenthood Abortion Center Called "Holy and Sacred Ground"

by Steven Ertelt
LifeNews.com Editor
June 2, 2010

Email RSS Print

Houston, TX (LifeNews.com) -- The gigantic abortion facility planned Parenthood now runs in Houston is a seven story, 78,000 square foot center that will eventually do abortions later in pregnancy. But, one Planned Parenthood official recently offered up a blasphemous prayer using religious terms for it.

As Jim Sedlak of STOPP International noticed in a news report, the pro-abortion official referred to the place built for the purpose of killing unborn children in abortion as “sacred and holy ground.”

lifenews.com/state5149.html

The "official"who called the massive abortuary and its environs should read Isaiah 5.
"Woe to him who calls evil good and good evil"

[quote="Soutane, post:1, topic:200493"]

[/quote]

Excuse me while I vomit.

Abortion is sacrifice on the altar of Baal.

There are some who rejoice in this, as in ages past.

Satan is the Prince of Lies.

God Bless.
+Jesus, I Trust In You.
Love, Dawn

[quote="Soutane, post:1, topic:200493"]

The gigantic abortion facility planned Parenthood now runs in Houston is a seven story, 78,000 square foot center that will eventually do abortions later in pregnancy.

I saw the video MAAFA 21. I recommend it to everyone. This video rips the veil right off of the abortion movement. Exposes Margaret Sanger, eugenics, racial superiority along with United States Government coverup on racism, murder, social injustice.

[/quote]

[quote="DawnInTexas, post:4, topic:200493"]

God Bless.
+Jesus, I Trust In You.
Love, Dawn

[/quote]

The LifeNews article claims that someone read a news article which cited the "holy and sacred ground" remark, but they didn't bother to provide a news link for readers to verify that claim.

The newspaper in Houston doesn't mention such a remark. Here is their article about the new facility.
chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7015381.html

That article doesn't mention "Holy and Sacred Ground." So what evidence do we have that anyone from Planned Parenthood said such a thing? I guess I would like to see an actual quote, instead of someone claiming to have read, somewhere unknown, that he saw that statement.

Below is a link to the video. Reading posts from people who were there praying outside during the event, they saw a number of Ministers going in, and apparently it was one of them who commited blasphemy.

39online.com/videobeta/1a2fa11a-0e67-41ff-a0f1-3ce726d27198/News/Planned-Parenthood-Building-Opens-5-20-10

[quote="DawnInTexas, post:4, topic:200493"]

God Bless.
+Jesus, I Trust In You.
Love, Dawn

[/quote]

True.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.