How a suicide bomber thinks

Go to www.wnd.com and read the article.

Things to watch for:

1. He clearly says this is jihad. Remember that the next time you are told jihad doesn’t include terrorism or violence.

2. Gross anti-semitism. The old pigs and monkeys thing.

3. Yes, he really does expect 72 dark eyed virgins for blowing up a bunch of innocent people.

It is a fascinating insight into hate. Also note that yesterday a grandmother blew herself up as a suicide bomber. Her family is reported to be “proud.” My grandma, what a big bomb you have…Come on Muslims, this stuff is sick. Where are the riots and crowds protesting this hijacking of Islam? We are waiting.

Also, a Catholic Syrian politician was gunned down a couple of days ago. I watched his funeral, all nuns and Catholics. It is Catholic killing at it’s worst.:frowning:

Allah promise them for the jihadist. You will have 72 houris in brothel heaven where the wine river flowing… :stuck_out_tongue:

This is a perfect example of people inventing lies to explain suicide bombings rather than taking the obvious answer, that’s staring everyone in the face.

This Grandma turned bomber…because the Israelis blew up her house and killed her grandson.

To all of you who are parents or grandparents out there: What would you do if someone blew up your home and killed your children?

Here’s the real story as to why this happens:
guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,1955965,00.html

Hamas, which claimed responsibility for the attack, named the woman as Fatma Omar An-Najar and said that she lived near the refugee camp. Her oldest daughter, Fatheya, said she decided to become a bomber because her grandson had been killed. “They [the Israelis] destroyed her house, they killed her grandson - my son,” she told the Associated Press. “Another grandson is in a wheelchair with an amputated leg,” she said.

It’s not so mysterious or bizarre when you look at the facts, is it? If you make people miserable, they do miserable things. If you kill their children, they will not behave rationally, and they won’t lie down and do nothing.

pro, well let’s see. The Muslims blew up the wtc on 911. We fought back and YOU complain about it. Were we supposed to just take it lying down?

The differences are that we actually try to fight a conventional war and avoid civilian causalties. Grandma was trying to sneak into Israel and blow up civilians. She got caught trying to get in. What does that tell us?

1. Hamas IS a terrorist group.
  2. They are using Gaza as a base to attack Israel.
  3. And by your own reasoning pro the Israeli’s have the right to hit back. They don’t have to take it lying down either.

Oh and nice move to avoid dealing with the main points on the suicide bomber. Once again proving you will do anything to avoid confronting Islamic terrorism or to justify it.

PS: Tonight on BBC they showed Muslim women running to a surrounded group of terrorists. Why? Because the IDF would not fire on the women. The terrorists made it to safety. They are lucky the Israeli’s are still civilized.

[quote=cestusdei]pro, well let’s see. The Muslims blew up the wtc on 911. We fought back and YOU complain about it. Were we supposed to just take it lying down?
[/quote]

Have I complained about killing any person involved in the attack? Not here, for sure, not anywhere else I know of.

The differences are that we actually try to fight a conventional war and avoid civilian causalties. Grandma was trying to sneak into Israel and blow up civilians. She got caught trying to get in. What does that tell us?

No she wasn’t. She was approaching Israeli troops-Members of the same army that killed her grandsons and blew up her house.

Answer the question: Do you or do you not think that killing a person’s grandchildren and blowing up her home in old age might provoke an extreme response? Is that so hard for you to understand, how blowing up the homes of civilians will turn them towards killing you?

As for Hamas, it’s is an indisputable fact that the group is a reaction to Israeli attacks on Palestinians. Hamas was formed in 1983–Israel was formed in 1946. It’s not like the Israelis were just sitting in their homes and watching TV and then Hamas appeared out of nowhere to kill them; there was a war going on against Palestinians, it was a brutal war accompanied by massive construction for Jews only on Palestinian land, and Hamas is a group formed in response to those conditions.

Which is the point: If you rob and murder people, they’re likely to behave in extreme ways. There’s no need for a psychology degree or deep reading of theological texts to understand this; they are doing what people do when they are subjected to extreme abuse.

Hmmm, what would granny Jihadist do with 72 houris, not to mention the rivers of non-intoxicating wine? Perhaps she might find a use or two for the pearly boys.

Vengeance murder is morally wrong - but what do I know? I’m an atheist, not a Muslim.

Hi pro_universal,

Why don’t you set the example and be the first to answer that question.

That it is, but this seems more like a personal thing than the religious Ces implied. I imagine it would extremely difficult to not want to seek vengance if somone killed your family…it may be wrong but at least some sympathy should be called for no?:frowning:

For some disempowered people who have no weapons with which to fight, their OWN bodies is all they have.

Fight not to kill but to kill injustice

If she was the only suicide bomber out there I would say it was an isolated incident, but she isn’t. pro will find any excuse to justify terrorism. Hamas IS a terrorist group. Every terrorist group claims it is just retaliating against those evil Jews and Americans. But where is pro when they blow up a pizza joint and kill Jewish children? Silence. Yet the IDF won’t shoot at women who go out to rescue terrorists and they know it. Just today the IDF did not bomb a terrorist target because, after WARNING civilians to stay clear, they didn’t and so the IDF didn’t bomb. When was the last time we saw Muslims call off an operation because innocents would get hurt? I know…never.

One can sympathize with the granny for her loss but when she took up the suicide belt to kill other innocent people, knowing how it feels like to lose loved ones, she stepped over the line.

Just accept Israel’s right to exist and make peace. Other countries who were enemies in great wars also made peace and moved on - otherwise, the cycle of violence never ends. The Arab Muslims have been defeated in four wars and should recognize that they cannot destroy Israel.

I’m sure if Hamas and Hezbollah make real peace with Israel the troubles between the Israelis and the Arabs would end. Then the Muslims can concentrate on killing each other.

I’m equally sure that if Israel would stop building settlements on land privately owned by Arabs and would pay compensation for property seized in 1948, then the Palestinians would stop fighting Israel.

But that’s not the point-the point is what drives suicide bombing. This thread is an attempt to blame a religion for it, but the fact of the matter is, reading theology books will not explain the phenomenon. If you want to understand terrorism, you have to look at political conditions, and the consistent refusal to do that in cases involving Muslim populations is just plain baffling.

I’m aware of no protestant author, for example, who did a detailed review of Catholic theology in an attempt to understand the IRA’s broad-based popular support in the Catholic community. Neither am I aware of anyone who read the Bible to try and figure out what the various Cristeros groups were doing in South America. But when it comes to Muslims…all attempts possible are made to write off serious political problems as a mere sideshow.

This doesn’t carry the hallmarks of truth seeking behavior.

It seems rather hypocritical of Muslims to keep the lands they conquer but want the ‘return’ of Palestine when they can’t even prove the land legitimately belongs to them. Most so-called Palestinian Arabs are foreigners as exampled by Yasser Arafat who was an Egyptian.

Be that as it may, other peoples have accepted peace so that further hostilities are avoided. To harp on ancient quarrels only perpetuates hostilities. It depends on how much people want peace. You don’t see the Buddhist Tibetans blowing themselves up in protest at the conquest of Tibet by China and the oppression of the Tibetans by the Chinese. Perhaps it might have to do with the true religion of peace that is Buddhism (as opposed to the sham religion of peace).

The link between Islamo-terrorism and Islam is proven by the religious sanction given by Islam to such terrorist acts. You know - the 72 houris and rivers of non-intoxicating wine and pearly boys in Jannah - that sort of thing.

The link between Chritianity and IRA terrorism just isn’t there since you can never find Jesus Christ sanctioning terrorism (and like violent acts) in the Bible.

One religion says ’ turn the other cheek’ and nother says, ‘fight the infidels’. It is hard to believe the latter is the religion of peace.

But we have told you that before - you just ignore that rather salient point of difference between Islam and Christianity.

pro, I would like compensation for all the Christian property the Muslims have taken over. Say for Haghia Sophia in Constantinople for starters. Muslims don’t want compensation. They want all the Jews dead and gone. Haven’t you watched their TV? Notice also the 911 bombers were from wealthy educated families. They were Saudi’s. Their motivation was religious and of course Muslims always say religion and politics are the SAME in Islam. We don’t see many IRA or IDF suicide bombers do we? Jews and Christians are not generally motivated to blow themselves up in a kindergarden to make a point. The Muslims have staked out that territory.

Jihad = the internal struggle to submit to the will of God. Only the fundes regard jihad as an external struggle against non muslims.

Gross antisemitism = also a Christian thing. I’ve seen Christian websites spewing anti-Jewish rubbish just as bad as funde muslims. I also see Christians slagging off any non-christians/atheists as evil. I don’t see Christian coming out in droves to condemn this rubbish - not even on this forum.

Them virgins = a no brainer for no brainer terrorists. Don’t tell me western terrorist groups don’t similar simplistic rewards to tempt the thick.

As for the granny who blew herself up - her family are proud because she stood up to the evil scumbags who’ve blown up her community and her family. Heck, my family did the same back in WW2 - and i’ll be damn proud if my kid does the same should WW3 happen.

It’s about ignorance of the context and sweeping generalisation of all muslims based the actions of a stupid minority. Do unto others as u would have them do unto u. Nuff said.

porks, they are not a minority, they are the majority. Jihad does mean war. In my local mosque I check out the book on it and it admitted it. You are just buying into their propaganda. They know what jihad really means and so do the Christians being persecuted. Christianity doesn’t promise virgins in heaven to those who blow up pizza parlours. We also condemn anti-semitism. Those people you refer to as “scumbags” are defending their homes from terrorists like granny who think nothing of lobbing missiles into civilian areas or blowing up school children. If the Muslims didn’t commit terrorist acts the IDF wouldn’t be fighting them.

[quote=porkscratchings]Jihad = the internal struggle to submit to the will of God. Only the fundes regard jihad as an external struggle against non muslims.
[/quote]

Untrue. There are two types of Jihad which all Muslims hold to be true. Only some aggressive Muslims practice the second variety, al-jihād al-asghar, the one in Surah 9 and other violent ‘kill the infidels’ verses in the Quran.

The internal Jihad, al-jihād al-akbar, is irrelevant to non-Muslims because it doesn’t concern them. The Muslims can jihad themselves 24/7 for all we care – we wouldn’t even realize it happening. However, when they apply the other Jihad that’s when it worries us because the other Jihad, the one in Surah 9, always applies to us.

[quote=porkscratchings]Gross antisemitism = also a Christian thing. I’ve seen Christian websites spewing anti-Jewish rubbish just as bad as funde muslims. I also see Christians slagging off any non-christians/atheists as evil. I don’t see Christian coming out in droves to condemn this rubbish - not even on this forum.
[/quote]

Tu quoque irrelevancy.

[quote=porkscratchings]Them virgins = a no brainer for no brainer terrorists. Don’t tell me western terrorist groups don’t similar simplistic rewards to tempt the thick.
[/quote]

Okay, I won’t tell you but just look up the NT to see if Jesus made any promise of virgins in Heaven for the Christians. If and when you do, come back and tell us.

[quote=porkscratchings]As for the granny who blew herself up - her family are proud because she stood up to the evil scumbags who’ve blown up her community and her family. Heck, my family did the same back in WW2 - and i’ll be damn proud if my kid does the same should WW3 happen.
[/quote]

And what happened in WW2? Both sides accepted peace in the end and are no longer at war.

[quote=porkscratchings]It’s about ignorance of the context and sweeping generalisation of all muslims based the actions of a stupid minority. Do unto others as u would have them do unto u. Nuff said.
[/quote]

Are you sure it’s only the actions of a stupid minority? After all, the history of Islam is full of violence and oppression against non-Muslims. You have had 14 centuries to sort yourself out but since you continue to act like thugs, then the world will continue to regard you as thugs. I’m sure you will tell the 80 million Hindus killed by Muslims in India, the millions of Armenian Christians murdered, the millions of Christians slaughtered in the Muslim stealth of the Holy Land, that we are only generalizing about Muslims.

Neither applies to us. The greater Jihad (al-jihād al-akbar) is the soul’s struggle with evil. The lesser type (al-jihād al-asghar) is the struggle against religious or political oppression. This is the muslim version of the ‘just war’ concept. This is what ‘all muslims’ believe - not what u cited above.

Only the fundes interpret jihad in the way u stated, i.e. the lesser type is the only jihad worth following and that this type means indiscriminate killing of all non-muslims. This is not supported by either the Koran or the Hadiths.

[quote=Rodrigo Bivar]Tu quoque irrelevancy.
[/quote]

The relevance is in Pot. Kettle. Black.

[quote=Rodrigo Bivar]Okay, I won’t tell you but just look up the NT to see if Jesus made any promise of virgins in Heaven for the Christians. If and when you do, come back and tell us.
[/quote]

jesus promised Christians heaven - unbelievers can just go to hell. Whether there’s virgins or not - it means one thing for unbelievers - it justifies killing non-Christians - as 2 thousand yrs of Christianity has demonstrated the correct interpretation of NT references to non-believers. What about the good’un about Jesus saying ‘compel them to come in’ (Luke15:15-23) interpreted by Augustine and many others following him to mean unbelievers should be forced to be Christians? What about the numerous antisemitic verses in the NT? If Islam is pretty sick, Christianity isn’t far behind.

[quote=Rodrigo Bivar]And what happened in WW2? Both sides accepted peace in the end and are no longer at war.
[/quote]

Nope - one side totally wasted the other side so there was peace at the end. The losing side had no choice but to accept the terms offered by the winning side - both sides accepting peace doesn’t figure here. Those darned muslims just won’t accept being blown up by Israel and its western allies,having their oil taken off them, having puppet despots put in by the US to run their country for them…shame on them for not accepting ‘peace’ with the West…

[quote=Rodrigo Bivar]Are you sure it’s only the actions of a stupid minority? After all, the history of Islam is full of violence and oppression against non-Muslims. You have had 14 centuries to sort yourself out but since you continue to act like thugs, then the world will continue to regard you as thugs. I’m sure you will tell the 80 million Hindus killed by Muslims in India, the millions of Armenian Christians murdered, the millions of Christians slaughtered in the Muslim stealth of the Holy Land, that we are only generalizing about Muslims.
[/quote]

14 centuries ain’t nuthing compared to 20 centuries of Christianity doing violence and oppression against everybody (including Christians) in virtually every part of the world. But i wouldn’t generalise about Christians - only the stupid minority. Same goes for muslims. That 80 million figure doesn’t ring true to me - with muslims being a minority group even when India was joined up with Pakistan. Hindus have done a fair bit of killing non-believers - going back at least 2,500 yrs. Enough time to whack the death toll right up. As you say ‘you continue to act like thugs, then the world will continue to regard you as thugs’ -applies as much to Christianity and Hinduism as it does to Islam.

[quote=porkscratchings]Neither applies to us. The greater Jihad (al-jihād al-akbar) is the soul’s struggle with evil. The lesser type (al-jihād al-asghar) is the struggle against religious or political oppression. This is the muslim version of the ‘just war’ concept. This is what ‘all muslims’ believe - not what u cited above.

Only the fundes interpret jihad in the way u stated, i.e. the lesser type is the only jihad worth following and that this type means indiscriminate killing of all non-muslims. This is not supported by either the Koran or the Hadiths.
[/quote]

Untrue. Surah 9:29

Qatiloo all those who do not believe in Allah or the last day… That is the Jihad al asghar. It does not say only jihad against religious or political oppression. I think you have fallen for the peaceful surah 2 verse.

[quote=porkscratchings]The relevance is in Pot. Kettle. Black.
[/quote]

That is the definition of tu quoque. Please look it up.

[quote=porkscratchings]jesus promised Christians heaven - unbelievers can just go to hell. Whether there’s virgins or not - it means one thing for unbelievers - it justifies killing non-Christians - as 2 thousand yrs of Christianity has demonstrated the correct interpretation of NT references to non-believers. What about the good’un about Jesus saying ‘compel them to come in’ (Luke15:15-23) interpreted by Augustine and many others following him to mean unbelievers should be forced to be Christians? What about the numerous antisemitic verses in the NT? If Islam is pretty sick, Christianity isn’t far behind.
[/quote]

Sure Jesus promised heaven but did he promise heaven to those who kill? I think not.

Where are the anti-semitic verses in the NT?

[quote=porkscratchings]Nope - one side totally wasted the other side so there was peace at the end. The losing side had no choice but to accept the terms offered by the winning side - both sides accepting peace doesn’t figure here. Those darned muslims just won’t accept being blown up by Israel and its western allies,having their oil taken off them, having puppet despots put in by the US to run their country for them…shame on them for not accepting ‘peace’ with the West…
[/quote]

Why not? Peace is peace. There is such a thing as acceptance of peace. Even Egypt signed a peace treaty with Israel. Why can’t the Palestinians who have no right to the Holy Land anyway?

[quote=porkscratchings] 14 centuries ain’t nuthing compared to 20 centuries of Christianity doing violence and oppression against everybody (including Christians) in virtually every part of the world. But i wouldn’t generalise about Christians - only the stupid minority. Same goes for muslims. That 80 million figure doesn’t ring true to me - with muslims being a minority group even when India was joined up with Pakistan. Hindus have done a fair bit of killing non-believers - going back at least 2,500 yrs. Enough time to whack the death toll right up. As you say ‘you continue to act like thugs, then the world will continue to regard you as thugs’ -applies as much to Christianity and Hinduism as it does to Islam.
[/quote]

So what if Hindus kill non-believers? It’s tu quoque.

The 80 million Hindus killed is generally accepted historical estimate. You know before the Muslims came and killed Hindus, there were zero, yes zero, Muslims in India and so it should be.

If you have any estimate of the Hindu killing non-believers, now is the time to produce the evidence.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.