How can I help my sister, who has been practicing wicca?

We were born and raised Catholic. After high school my sister pretty much just turned her back on her faith. In the past few years she has been involved in many new age type practices, and heavily involved with wicca, casting spells etc. Her life has become very bad lately. Lots of debt, she has rejected most of her family. Chaos really.

I have forgiven her for what she did to me and my family. Now I would like to help her.

Could you please give me some words to say to her, to help her come back to the Church? I know it would bring her so much peace and joy. But I don’t want her to dismiss me out of hand because of her feelings about the Catholic Church.

Thank you so much.

These links should be helpful for understanding the Catholic position on new age religions, like Wicca. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:
[LIST]
*]
What is Wicca?**
]* Anti-Neo-Pagan Apologetics**
*]What is the Catholic teaching on pagans and Wicca?
*]How do I turn my son from Wicca?
*]How do you talk to a Wiccan?

[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.