How can I keep Call To Action out of my parish?

My parish is planning to allow Call to Action to meet at our church. Our priest is favorable toward CTA. I’m on the Pastoral Council, and am looking for ways to keep CTA out of our church.

From what I’ve read of CTA, it’s a heretical organization. I’m contacting you at the recommendation of the Missionaries of Charity.

Call to Action is a dissenting organization. Perhaps your pastor is not aware of this. I recommend you do the following:

1. Pray

2. Do your research

3. Charitably present your findings to your pastor (Use authoritative Church documents to prove your arguments; not your opinion)

4. If all else fails, I recommend you contact the St. Joseph Foundation for help (see link below).

How to Address a Liturgical Abuse will elaborate in detail what I outlined above.

The following articles should provide you with the information you need to build a case against having CTA in your parish.

Inside Call to Action By Mary Jo Anderson

Other articles on Call to Action and other dissenters

Our Lady’s Warriiors (excellent website)

The Grammar of Dissent By Leon J. Suprenant Jr

Booklet:
*Call to Action or Call to Apostasy?*Brian Clowes (if out of print check with online used bookstores)

Contact information for St. Joseph Foundation.

You are in my prayers!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.