How can I recycle Catholic literature?

Thank you for looking at my request, I am in need of some advice. I am in the UK and I was wondering where I could mail all of my read Catholic newspapers or literature to other countries or organisations that could make use of them or who otherwise would not be able to afford to buy such material. It just seems such a shame to throw them away once I’ve read them. I hope you can offer me some advice. God Bless you and peace to all xxxx

One solution that may be easier and less expensive than mailing to foreign countries is to call your diocese to find out if there are any needs within your own community. Perhaps the diocese will know of a Catholic high school or university library, a monastery or convent, a Catholic hospital waiting room or retirement home, or a prison ministry, that can make use of your material.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.