How can you give yourself?

How can one give themselves totally to Christ? Do they say like, “Uh, here Lord, take me and do anything you want with my life for Your Will…” or something?

I don’t get it!

[quote=Paris Blues]How can one give themselves totally to Christ? Do they say like, “Uh, here Lord, take me and do anything you want with my life for Your Will…” or something?

I don’t get it!
[/quote]

That’s a start. You shall love the Lord you God with all your heart, all your mind all your soul and all your strength. This is the first and great commandment; the second is like unto it, you shall love your neighbor as yourself.

Read “Story of a Soul” by St. Therese the Little Flower. HERE
and HERE

[quote=Paris Blues]How can one give themselves totally to Christ? Do they say like, “Uh, here Lord, take me and do anything you want with my life for Your Will…” or something?

I don’t get it!
[/quote]

By submiiting ,surrendering and yeilding to His Spirit. Jesus said" If you love me you will obey me." :wink: God Bless

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.