How Do Catholics Hear the Gospel?

This has been a long time favorite of mine.

I looked at the old thread that has it but the link is no longer valid.

A great response to people who come telling you about the 4 steps to receiving Christ as you personal Lord and Savior.

http://m.whatistruth.webnode.com/apologetics-topics/mass/how-do-catholics-hear-the-gospel-by-gary-michuta/

Gary has been an excellent apologist. He even has a new book coming soon called Making Sense of Mary. :)

[quote="MarcoPolo, post:2, topic:322077"]
Gary has been an excellent apologist. He even has a new book coming soon called Making Sense of Mary. :)

[/quote]

I saw that! I was thinking I needed Look into that one when it comes out!!

This is my favorite part of that tract.

*“This is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. Happy are those who are called to his supper.”
*And the congregation responds,
*“Lord, I am not worthy to receive you, but only say the word and I shall be healed.”

• I looked straight into the lady’s eyes and said, “It is here that all those who are prepared to receive Jesus Christ walk up to the front of the church but they don’t just believing in Christ or merely asking Jesus into their hearts.” “They don’t?” She asked. “No,” I answered, “they receive that same Christ who died on the cross on Calvary into their mouth and into their stomachs — body, blood, soul and divinity — and become one with him in an unspeakable way. Now that’s accepting Christ!” She didn’t have a response. I’m not sure that she had ever really thought about the Mass and Christ’s real presence in the Eucharist because she appeared to be both surprised and intrigued.

.” What I wanted to demonstrate is that all the
elements of what Protestants consider the “essentials” of human salvation are
presented, in Technicolor, in the liturgy of the Mass …"

I think he succeeded admirably.

I

[quote="Nita, post:5, topic:322077"]
I think he succeeded admirably.

[/quote]

:yup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.