How do I become a Catholic?

I’ve been a Christian for several years, and was baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, but in non-denominational churches my whole life. I’ve studied scripture and am a dedicated searcher for Truth. I see much Truth in the Catholic Church, and the direct tracing of it all the way back to the first century gives it more validity to me than the charismatic, non-denominational movement that is infinitely younger. I currently am attending a Baptist church, and like it a lot, but have been researching Catholicism and find it hard to argue the validity of the teachings…

My question is, someone like me, who loves Jesus and has for years, and is baptized, how would I become a Catholic if I chose to do so? Would it be possible since I’ve been divorced and remarried in past years? I’m only just learning about the Catholic faith, so I don’t know. I’ve heard it doesn’t matter, just come to church, then others saying there are initiations required, and still others saying I could never participate in certain things like communion because I have been divorced. I’d love to hear more about it.

This link should be give you the answer you need. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by this link, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:

[LIST]
*]How to Become a Catholic
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.