How do I become a christian?

Hey I’m a preachers son from a Baptist background. I got “saved” when I was 5 years old and after a rebellious childhood I have been doubting that faith alone can save me. I want a straight up answer. How do I become a christian? I have researched synergism and monergism and I am totally confused wich view is correct.

This link should be give you the answer you need. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by this link, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:

[LIST]
*]God’s Love for You
*]How to Become a Catholic
[/LIST]

Becoming Catholic is one of life’s most profound and joyous experiences. Some are blessed enough to receive this great gift while they are infants, and, over time, they recognize the enormous grace that has been bestowed on them. Others enter the Catholic fold when they are older children or adults. This tract examines the joyful process by which one becomes a Catholic

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.