How do I convince my wife Catholicism is right path?

I don’t want to argue with or bully my wife in any way, but she doesn’t believe in confessing to a priest, purgatory or asking for help from saints, Mary or any of the departed. She doesn’t attach any special significance to Mary. She knows her Bible well and was raised by a Pentecostal pastor. We had our marriage convalidated by a priest, At times, these issues are contentious for us. Is there a clear and concise reference source that I can use to make a case for Catholicism? She goes to Mass with me and appreciates elements of the Church, but I would prefer she become fully Catholic and go to confessions and receive communion.

These links should give you the answers that you need. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by this, please contact Catholic Answersdirectly.
Recommended Reading:
Is Purgatory in the Bible?
The Intercession of the Saints
A Confession to Make
Suggested reading:
**The Protestant's Dilemma (Softcover Book)
Radio Replies: Classic Answers to Timeless Questions About the Catholic Faith (Paperback Book)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.