How do I explain the dangers of yoga?

My niece said that since her new baby is not sleeping well at night nor eating well she has managed to get a place for him to attend Baby yoga sessions to see if it helps.
I was very upset when I heard this and said that she should keep away from yoga. The other family members were very annoyed with me and said I was pushing my opinions on them and that there is no basis for negating the benefits of Yoga. I disagree . However I need to be able to answer this properly so that they will realise that it is not just my personal opinion but that there is something really wrong with getting involved in Yoga and especailly so for putting a little baby at risk.I am a committed Catholic and want what is best for my family.
Please help me with this.
Thnaks
Rosemary

Rosemary,

The following links should assist you in better understanding the Catholic Church’s teaching regarding yoga. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:
Is Yoga contrary to our faith?

Can Catholics practice yoga?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.