How do I find forgiveness and freedom from my addictions?

Hi everyone, I’m new here.
I am a 23 years old woman, and I’m active in serving the church in my parish. But I’m too concern about myself because I’m having a problem that is addiction to mastrubation. And I’ve done sex before marriage and i know it is a sin and i’m wrong but I’m still do it with my non-catholic boyfriend. I always pray to God that I may have the strength to avoid this problem but still i fall to this sin. And I’m struggling to stop doing this and I find it too hard to stop. But I really want to stop it. Do I will be forgiven by God and Jesus? And how I can stop this addiction and from this sin? Please help me. I am a sinner. I would like to stop doing all of this. I am sick of it. I am afraid to God.

These links should give you the guidance you need. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

**Recommended Reading:

Specific Questions About Masturbation**
List of Catholic Websites for Battling Impurity
Is pre-marital sex really that bad?
Chastity Questions and Answers by Jason Evert

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.