How do I fulfill my Sunday obligation while on a cruise?

I am a Catholic who goes to daily Mass and loves the Holy Eucharist. My wife of 41 years and I are planning on going on a 7 day cruise. I will NOT go on the cruise if there is not a Catholic Priest on board to say Sunday Mass or if there is not a stop in a port on Sunday morning so we can go to Mass. As you can see, our Sunday Obligation is very important to us. I do NOT want to choose a cruise over God and will NOT do so.
I have been performing Holy Communion services at an elderly home and in a prison for several years. In this Holy Communion service, we read aloud all the Mass readings for that Sunday as well as distribute the Holy Eucharist. There are also other Mass prayers that we say as well as singing a hymn. If I did a Communion Service on a cruise with my wife and offer this to other Catholics, would that satisfy our Sunday obligation if a Catholic priest is not on the cruise.
I would greatly appreciate a truthful Catholic response according to the Church’s teachings (i.e. Catechism, Cannon law, etc). I am sure that my Pastor would probably say for me to not worry about it since he has been very unclear about this topic in the past. Please make references to your sources (Catechism, Cannon law, etc)
Thanks

These links should give you the answers that you need. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by this, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
**Recommended Reading:
[LIST]
*]Can I miss Mass while on cruise ship?
*]Can I go on a cruise if there’s no Mass available?
*]Need we attend Mass since we’ll be in port such a short time?
*]What do I do when a cruise line stops offering Mass for travelers?
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.