How do I get your job?

I am a former teacher and had to get out of the public school system. I taught language arts but after being a stay at home dad and listening to Catholic answers live I want nothing more than to be a professional Catholic apologist.

I have great communication skills, read and write well, and need something to do when my children go off to school. Baptized Catholic at birth, I wasn’t confirmed until I was married due to a long stint as an atheist which started in seventh grade, but I have come back strong and want to share it and thinking about doing what you all do makes me very excited.

Please do not take this personal. I mean it in the most flattering way. Really, though, how do I get your job?

The following links should provide the information you are looking for on becoming an apologist. If you have any further questions, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:

[LIST]
*]Qualifications for being an apologist?
*]How does an apologist learn to talk with people about religion?
*]Which apologist has the Church’s approval?
*]Ten Books Every Catholic Should Read
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.