How do I help this Catholic?

I had a young man work with me the other day and i asked him if he know jesus. Her did not go to church. I shared my faith with him using the bible and asked him if he would like to become a christian, that means trusting in jesus christ alone and he did. I learned later that he had a catholic heritage, but his family is secular and don’t attend mass or anything else. I do not come from a cult, but study the same bible as the catholic church. I am not tryng to proselyte him or ask him to come to our church, but do wish him to grow in christ,he is reading the new testament i gave him and want him to grow in faith and in christ. As i christian, i know idid right because the bible says to share the good news “the gospel” to all the world.
What would you suggest to get this man on the road to attending church or mass and growing in christ. He needs fellowship. I can help in in that, but do not wish to offend his parents, even though to say they are minimal catholics would be an exageration
god bless and he is.

Ben

This link should give you the answers that you need. You can print it out and pass it on to him. You might also give him our website address (Catholic.com) and have him visit us. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by this, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
**Recommended Reading:
[LIST]
*]God’s Love for You
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.