How do I know what is the will of God for me?

This is the will of God for you , for me and for everyone:

"For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from unchastity; "
1 Thess 4:3

**and **

“7 For God has not called to live in immorality, but in holiness.” 1 Thess 4:7

Jesus told us that: “Whoever does the **will of God **is my brother, and sister, and mother” Mark 3:34-35

The immoral people have nothing to do with Christ, even if they say with their lips that they believe in Him.

“11 But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother (or sister) who is sexually immoral or greedy, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or robber.” 1 Cor 5:11

**Look what happen at the end times to Christians **that do lip service to Christ, because they did not santified themselves with a pure life:

“21 “Not every one who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.” ie to santified themselves.
" 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers*." Mt 7:21-23

• or lawless

Therefore we all christians have to live lives which are leading to that purpose of God for us.

“**Do not be conformed to this world **but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that you may verify what is the will of God: what is good and acceptable and perfect.” Romans 12:2

Therefore we must be very moral people if we want to be saved.

“16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. 17 Every good endowment and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.[a]
18 Of His own will he brought us forth by the word of truth that we should be a kind of first fruits of his creatures.” James 1:16-18

In the love of God and His mercy,
Gloria

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.