How do I respond to this anti-Catholic tract?

I received a tract ( Which Jesus Will you Trust) from a non-Catholic. It is totally sacrilegious and offensive to me. Have you heard about this tract from Mike Gendron; Proclaiming The Gospel Ministry? If so do we have a tract that opposes this on. I am not sure how to respond to Mark. Please help! Concerned Catholic.

Have you heard of Proclaiming the Gospel (Track) ( Which Jesus Will you Trust). If so do Catholics have a track to combat this sacrilegious track? This track is from Proclaiming the Gospel Ministry PO Box 940871 Plano, TX 75094, phone 972-495-0485, www.Proclaiming TheGospel.org. Copyright 2011 Mike Gendron.

This was given to me by a man in front of the Adoration chapel at my church. Who knows how many Catholics fall for this trap and lie by non Catholics week in there faith. Please advise or send me a Catholic track that addresses this Non-Catholic track. Tom

These links should give you the answers that you need. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by this, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
**Recommended Reading:
[LIST]
*]The Anti-Catholic Bible
*]Anti-Catholic Whoppers
*]Catholic “Inventions”
*]More Catholic “Inventions”
*]Is Catholicism Pagan?
*]How to Talk with Fundamentalists
*]“What’s Your Authority?”
*]Scriptural Reference Guide
*]Reward and Merit
*]Salvation Outside the Church
[/LIST]

For more: Tracts

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.