how do I respond to this?

when God Created Adam and Eve and they turned against Gods will, they were doomed to die in sin which makes us all born as a sinner. In the story of Noah, it states that God destroyed the world because of all the evil. HE only save Noah and his family because Noah was a rightenous man. Were we born in sin since God destroyed all the evil people or as decendants of Noah we are given choices to make. I know we face good and evil every day and it is our choice to choose which way we choose. What are your thoughts on this?

I hear that we are born as sinners. We were born into sin and we are all sinners.Is that true or is it the choices we make since God killed the evil in the flood. I know Satan survived because he is alive today and it is obvious. I would love to hear the discussions on this.

God made the rainbow at the end to show he would never do anything like that again. Satan is in hell, he is not exactly “alive” I don’t think…Noah was born with original sin but since he was righteous he was saved. We choose to sin

we are all sinners, but we don’t have to commit mortal sins. even the pope goes to confession. no one is holy except God.

Here’s a page on the Covenants of God for context:
catholicbible101.com/covenantsinthebible.htm
God bless you!

Yes. We are born into sin. It’s not just because of our choices. When Adam and Eve sinned, human nature became corrupted. We inherit their fallen nature.

The flood was a foreshadowing of baptism, where the waters of baptism wipe away sin and make us a new creation. But even after the flood, humanity was still fallen and in need of a savior.

Who were Adam and Eve?
According to Holy Scripture, of course.

This might help, don’t know?

Romans yells that God places His grace in our hearts FIRST.

We are given His indwelling.

Romans yells that we can be truly good during this life.

Romans yells: the Gospel is the power of God to save. Jesus is the Good News. We are saved by the Gospel–JESUS CHRIST.

As Mary said–“let it be done to me according to your Word.”

Our Father, Who is in Heaven…Your Kingdom come. Your Will be done on earth.

God makes us holy here and now.

It is God’s promise to make us good and Jesus does it, His Will be done.

This is really poorly stated, SORRY!

I have to agree with you. I have no clue what you are trying to say.

St. Paul says in Romans: If you allow God, He will make you good, holy and just.

This isn’t a suggested response, but it may help you with one.

Many people don’t understand why they are born into sin, but they do understand that they have received the life they are born from and into.

What Adam and Eve die of that day they ate (KJV Lk:3:38), was the life that is restored to us in Christ. And was given Ashes to ashes and dust to dust being separated from the Presence of God. As far as sin destroyed at the flood, no. What Noah found was Grace (KJV Gen:6:8) hence all who are born of Noah are born into sin but can find God’s Grace. We receiving the life of Noah. So as far as righteous. What was accounted righteousness unto Abraham? Wasn’t it faith, or because Abraham believed? You know by Grace through faith are we saved (KJV Eph:2:8) hence God accounts the placing of faith (belief/trust) in Christ as righteousness. Hence receiving what was promised through Abraham as Paul described father of us all in respect to faith and the righteousness accounted to us. This doesn’t mean God the Father isn’t our Father it is to bring understanding what one is born into when born into the world. Once born of Spirit of God that is the Life that Jesus has brought to us that is of God that Adam and Eve die from back then.

i had to fix a little here, sorry, not enough coffee yet

This isn’t a suggested response, but it may help you with one.

Many people don’t understand why they are born into sin, but they do understand that they have received the life they are born from and into.

What Adam and Eve died of that day they ate (KJV Lk:3:38), was the life that is restored to us in Christ. And it was given them a life of Ashes to ashes and dust to dust being separated from the Presence of God. As far as sin destroyed at the flood, no. What Noah found was Grace (KJV Gen:6:8) hence all who are born of Noah are born into sin but can find God’s Grace. We receiving the life of Noah.

As far as righteous. What was accounted righteousness unto Abraham? Wasn’t it faith, because Abraham believed? You know by Grace through faith are we saved (KJV Eph:2:8) hence God accounts the placing of faith (belief/trust) in Christ as righteousness.

Hence receiving what was promised through Abraham as Paul described father of us all in respect to faith and the righteousness accounted to us. Being gentiles grafted in to the faith and belief of Abraham through, and or in the name of Jesus Christ.

This doesn’t mean God the Father isn’t our Father, it is to bring understanding to what one is born into when born into the world. Once born of the Spirit of God that is the Life that Jesus has brought to us, that is of God, then God is our Father, that is the life that Adam and Eve die from back then, that jesus Christ the Son of God gave us.

Dominejesu #1
I hear that we are born as sinners. We were born into sin and we are all sinners.Is that true or is it the choices we make since God killed the evil in the flood.

The fact is that we are all born with Original Sin resulting in concupiscence and evil. That is precisely why baptism is required.

That is why Christ redeemed humanity by His suffering, crucifixion and death on the Cross. He established His Catholic Church to teach and sanctify us through Sacred Tradition, Sacred Scripture and His Magisterium.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.